OOC (Out-of-Character) Chat

Posting tomorrow!

Also @The Chronicler, Vetex is very composed when she meets you. She's supposed to almost always have an indifferent look about her. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted! Wow, you guys got a BIG one this week. Now you're out of Talos Station, but you haven't escaped just yet. 

Posted! Wow, you guys got a BIG one this week. Now you're out of Talos Station, but you haven't escaped just yet. 

mr-bean.jpg

Posting Sunday this week. Get yours in soon if you haven't already!

@Lexielai

Not for now, it literally obliterated it's memory. There it goes, it's gone now. Whatever the Warlord's thinking, 2278 doesn't have any mission or purpose for that moment.

@Lexielai

Not for now, it literally obliterated it's memory. There it goes, it's gone now. Whatever the Warlord's thinking, 2278 doesn't have any mission or purpose for that moment.

Indeed, it has deleted the memory, but Warlord doesn't know that. Moreover, deleting memory involves allowing the memory partition to be overwritten. Data can still be extracted from the remaining electrical impulses. That's why technicians IRL can still extract data from deleted files on computers. Don't get me wrong, what you did was smart, but there's a small chance information can be recovered.

Indeed, it has deleted the memory, but Warlord doesn't know that. Moreover, deleting memory involves allowing the memory partition to be overwritten. Data can still be extracted from the remaining electrical impulses. That's why technicians IRL can still extract data from deleted files on computers. Don't get me wrong, what you did was smart, but there's a small chance information can be recovered.

FUCK! Why must my young teenager mind be so idiotic....

Also thanks for calling my idea smart, makes me feel special.

Wait, so 2278's memory core has a Recycle Bin? Crap.

Alright everyone! The site update is scheduled for Sunday, which messes with our normal schedule. Posts will also probably look scary as HTML disappears, BUT we should be back on track the week after.

Another update! I'm behind schedule again because I have an essay due Friday which I haven't started yet, and will be working on that for awhile. Fingers crossed that I can post Friday evening! 

I hope you can forgive me for my terrible absence. I have finally caught up on all the posts. I knew the events of the roleplay, and could've made a reply, but I wanted to know the full gravity of the situation before I posted anything. I've been terribly busy with a musical, school, and my social life. It's horrible, I know. But now that I've read up, I think I can start working on a post.

I hope you can forgive me for my terrible absence. I have finally caught up on all the posts. I knew the events of the roleplay, and could've made a reply, but I wanted to know the full gravity of the situation before I posted anything. I've been terribly busy with a musical, school, and my social life. It's horrible, I know. But now that I've read up, I think I can start working on a post.

It's alright. But for next time, let me know if you're going to take a leave of absence. 

Users who are viewing this thread