• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC of The Arcane Guild of Barkbrew

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Definitely wouldn't mind a discord at some point, I really enjoy using it. In my experience, I've found that discord servers generally help develop personal connections from between the players and into the RP itself, which tends to improve the overall quality of the RP.

Also, what are your thoughts on characters using darker forms of magic? Necromancy, Hemomancy, that kind of stuff?

Definitely wouldn't mind a discord at some point, I really enjoy using it. In my experience, I've found that discord servers generally help develop personal connections from between the players and into the RP itself, which tends to improve the overall quality of the RP.

Also, what are your thoughts on characters using darker forms of magic? Necromancy, Hemomancy, that kind of stuff?
The wizards forbid necromancy, as they're tired of having Archchancellors controlling the school for multiple centuries, but otherwise it is merely a social stigma, as long as you're not a wizard. Might freak some people out. I, personally, think it's interesting, as any powers are.

I completely agree. Discord inherently encourages more interaction between people so if we can get one made, that would be great

Question regarding magic items.

Does the item itself have properties the user can access, or does it grant the person abilities? Or is it on a case by case basis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back