Out of Character Chat

Susanoo Susanoo please read the first few posts to see what you have done wrong.

Yeah, bin's for completed chars, if ya would be so kinda as to PM us it first.

Alright people, bit of an announcement. Tomorrow we'll be starting a timeskip of three weeks. You can nab another C-ranked jutsu during this time. Only requirement, we need a post of your character training to get it. With a teammate, with their sensei, with their family, with a random hobo, lonely little hole by themselves, doesn't matter. We just want a post of them working to get it. We'll give it a week, or until near everyone's done it, then start up again hopefully the following Saturday.

If any of you have ideas of what you want to do, feel free. Sensei's are kinda obligated to help with whatever.

Retro-Grey Retro-Grey yoshua171 yoshua171 rooke rooke CactusJuice CactusJuice @Crimson smile Kimiwriter Kimiwriter
Susanoo Susanoo (for whenever ya get in)

One more day before the timeskip, we're working out new people, and letting people get the posts in order. It'll be up tomorrow. It looks like we're forming a new team for the people coming in. In lieu of that, we've elected to take on Retro-Grey as a GM and to have a Jonin sensei.

We haven't forgotten about ya'll.

I apologize for not posting. And not posting when I said I would. I promise I'm not completely MIA, just busy with college and fraternity life.

Here's the roster people.

Team 3 - Squad Umichi
Jonin - Umichi Kamimizu (Ganryu)
Genin - Kiyoshi Ao (Retro-Grey)
Genin - Kōtaku Nisekuru (Yoshua171)
Genin -Shikakazu Nara (Rooke)

Team 4 - Squad Nobushige
Jonin - Nobushige Toyotomi (Ganryu)
Genin - Yuuki Uchiha (KageYuuki)
Genin - Hitomi Hoki (Crimson Smile)
Genin - Dotou Hayashi (CactusJuice)

Team 5 - Squad Koma
Jonin - Koma (Orikanyo)
Genin - Sei Teshima (Kimiwriter)
Genin - Yukari Hyuuga (KageYuuki)
Genin - Rei Shi (WickedDreams)

Team 6 - Squad Takara
Jonin - Takara Himura (Kageyuuki)
Genin - Hideki Ukita (Orikanyo)
Genin - Mai Sanada (Ganryu)
Genin - Aiko Uchiha (Insane Asylum)

Team 7 - Squad Makorama
Jonin - Makorama Senju (Retro-Grey)
Genin - Kurēn Kinoko (LoyalWolf)
Genin -
Genin -

Team Dayumn we have a lot of people
-
-
-
The jonin will be posting shortly, just figured I'd get the timeskip out the way so we can continue. We each have a mission in mind, and if you want any future missions, tell us, we'd love to hear'em.

Also, side note, I'm switching out my genin. I generally don't do it, but, eh. An unholy mix of Yang(Rwby), Darkness(Konosuba), and Luck (Black Clover).

By the way, if you guys have any ideas or suggestions for your characters, please, please contact your sensei. We're more than willing to help (Mostly because it means less for us to do!) PM, Discord, OOC, all great places to get us. If you want team chat, the OOC is great.

Also, if you haven't gone, feel free to.

This current arc is going to be hinting (about as subtly as a baseball bat) who the real villains of the RP are, and what they've been doing. Also in an unusual side note, every person who's gone inactive, their characters have gone mysteriously missing IC. There are ALOT of genin missing. Just information for you to do with what you will. Your clan probably has one or two missing peeps.

Alright, that's it from me, Ganryu out.

Sorry for just now posting. Every teacher wanted to cram in another midterm before finals next week

I messed up my post and assumed it was kinda implied my character made it to the meeting place. I don't mind making it more clear but I think it'll interfere with your post if I edit mine. Kept trying to think of ways to add it into my post, but everytime it just made it seem like your character was oblivious to mine being there in your post. Kimiwriter Kimiwriter

I messed up my post and assumed it was kinda implied my character made it to the meeting place. I don't mind making it more clear but I think it'll interfere with your post if I edit mine. Kept trying to think of ways to add it into my post, but everytime it just made it seem like your character was oblivious to mine being there in your post. Kimiwriter Kimiwriter
I can always edit mine so it's more obvious you character is there and Sei can acknowledge them. No worries, i must not have been paying attention. WickedDreams WickedDreams

Okay, just didn't want to mess up your post. It wasn't your fault, I just wasn't thinking straight. I kinda wrote a vague ending that was supposed to imply my character made it there, but forgot this isn't a solo story and no one could just magically know my intentions. Kimiwriter Kimiwriter

Okay, just didn't want to mess up your post. It wasn't your fault, I just wasn't thinking straight. I kinda wrote a vague ending that was supposed to imply my character made it there, but forgot this isn't a solo story and no one could just magically know my intentions. Kimiwriter Kimiwriter
no problem. i'll just edit my post to make it easier for you to jump back in. it'll only take a few minutes.
WickedDreams WickedDreams

Good to see it's getting settled, I can't wait to begin.

Tomorrow I will psot for Koma, WickedDreams WickedDreams if you wish to make any edits(if you haven't already done so, if so, feel free to give me a slap on the wrist), please do so soon, I just want to keep this ball rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread