Out of Character Chat

Forewarning, Nara's are a bitch to grade... I'd never say no to an idea, however.
My suggestion would be please, please, please for the sake of my sanity and yours drop Shadow Possession for literally any other Nara tech. Shadow Strangle, Shadow Possession Shuriken, etc.

Just possession is a pain in an RP format because, how do you know if you hit? The shape is the problem, not the effect. If you can think any solutions, feel free to go with them. Shadow Possession Shuriken is great because you can very well know where you threw it. Anyways, look forward to it.
Understood. I'll definitely keep that in mind. And I wouldn't take possession of anyone without permission if I used it.

By the way, we have 8 players, as soon as I have some free time, likely the weekend, I'll be eyeing the IC.

I'm sorry I haven't posted my character. I think I can have him up tonight.

Might have to wait a day or two for us to get you a team. Main problem is finding a 4th jonin. Go ahead and make'im/'er.

Hey, just popping in to just officially state my interest. Been working on a character for awhile but, as usual for me, it's taking some time.

Ganryu already knew I was making a character--unless he forgot, the daft bastard. Feel free to call me the same thing he does, i.e "That bastard who keeps breaking my win streak," otherwise known as "That guy who can defeat him," aka "Michael Mcdoesn't exist." (Yet here I am, existing)

So yeah. Hi guys. Hope to get along well.

With you three these shall be our final group, as long as you put in your charaxcters and are accepted of course.

Coolio :)

Actually finishing my genin, Kōtaku's final jutsu. Course I've still gotta get his personality and history done, but yeah haha. Thinking that I'm gonna need to do a bit of reworking on this last jutsu.

Probably run it by Gan first.

Are spots limited in this? Or are you still open?
Honestly, we closed it literally one minute before you asked(Like, look a the time stamps), I'm sorry. We'll PM you if someone drops.

yoshua171 yoshua171 @VMGrey rooke rooke

Alright, all three of you have your characters accepted, and you are good to go IC. You are Squad three. I'll start off with your sensei, we'll say you're already there.

I hate working on my stupid phone. I had 90% of a post and then it decides to lose internet and not load a draft of it. Goddammit.

We're hoping more or less to start first missions next Saturday. Let us know if you have any suggestions, Retro already has for Squad 3. We're more than happy to acomadate.

Also might be going through the burning house rule with a few people. We want to keep this active.

Users who are viewing this thread