• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

and im gonna use an actual anime character this time so i can use different pictures instead of just 1 lol

Alright there goes the character I've been working on. I was gonna make a god but then I remembered that one time I said I'd make a regalia and ended up making a phantom, so why not make a regalia this time.

Also yea, I'll start actually posting stuff from now on, lemme just catch on with what's going on lol

Lmk if Nobu's fine and I'll get to making a post for him

Nobu looks excellent^^

Can't wait to see which god he ends up with.

aight theres my new character

Kubota is also accepted.

Nobu looks excellent^^

Can't wait to see which god he ends up with.
I'm actually going through the ic seeing where I can drop him rn. Maybe he can join fox boi or just casually stumble upon that fight in Shirotomi high (If it's still going ofc I haven't read thru it all I think)

Also, does this mean I'm now officially part of the Nora gang™? 👀
okay the post was kind of fail but i am just plain drawing a blank for ny so yeah she is fucking off for awhile.
I'll have nox throw a tantrum or smthn tomorrow and leave it there too

gonna be honest here I kinda lost track of whatever tf I had planned for nox while I was writing nobu

Shiro isn't the smollest :D

Lowkey imagining Shiro silently smiling and looming over Nobu and Hiroki now :3. Its the silent victories he takes pleasure in XD

Hey I know Nobu's face claim. 👀
Wish I could say the same but, as I've stated before, not only am I stupid but I'm also stupid

Lmao him and Hiroki are the same height. Short gang.
we stan short kings out here

he was actually gonna be a lot taller but I was listening to haruka mirai on repeat while writing him and realized that he would literally be red haired asta if I just made him shorter

Wish I could say the same but, as I've stated before, not only am I stupid but I'm also stupid

we stan short kings out here

he was actually gonna be a lot taller but I was listening to haruka mirai on repeat while writing him and realized that he would literally be red haired asta if I just made him shorter

He's Kiko Hirai from the series Hypnosis Microphone. His design is really good tbh

Shiro isn't the smollest :D

Lowkey imagining Shiro silently smiling and looming over Nobu and Hiroki now :3. Its the silent victories he takes pleasure in XD

Lmao I can see it

Nakigitsune.full.1855470.jpg

*thinking* "Well hello there Smolbeans"

aight imma type my post for the spirit i made (just gonna call him that for now) and i think i should probably make him a better God's Greatest Secret since that has no details lmao

i went to download a picture that im gonna put in the god's greatest secret and my chromebook screamed "YOURE ALMOST DONE!" in an anime girl voice

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Was about to head to bed, when I saw the post notif >.< Now I'm gonna struggle to sleep as my head will undeniably want to brainstorm a shiro response XD <3

Some of my best posts come out in dreams.

hmm need to post azani

I'm deciding between Inari and Kami_X for my next post. There's also Rika, Kagemi, and #4389 in terms of things I need to post as well, but I'm cycling based on...whatever I'm inspired to post most lol. Also trying to catch up some of the characters time-wise and finish up scenes I feel are important to carrying the story forward (though it's hard to say which story is more important since everyone has their own =P)

If Azani has nothing to do, she should just pick the event she finds the most interesting/useful for relationship/character development and just slip herself somewhere to join. Inari is locked until her interaction is finished, but Azani could always wait at Inari's shrine. There are other npcs there to interact with 😏 Alternatively, she could be collecting staff for her palace (via interaction with phantoms, etc), eat breakfast, eat lunch, take another object of grudge to hell...but when it doubt, you can always ask Miu what she wanna do next lol.

i went to download a picture that im gonna put in the god's greatest secret and my chromebook screamed "YOURE ALMOST DONE!" in an anime girl voice

Nothing quite as interesting as when your laptop talks to you^^

Some of my best posts come out in dreams.

I'm deciding between Inari and Kami_X for my next post. There's also Rika, Kagemi, and #4389 in terms of things I need to post as well, but I'm cycling based on...whatever I'm inspired to post most lol. Also trying to catch up some of the characters time-wise and finish up scenes I feel are important to carrying the story forward (though it's hard to say which story is more important since everyone has their own =P)

If Azani has nothing to do, she should just pick the event she finds the most interesting/useful for relationship/character development and just slip herself somewhere to join. Inari is locked until her interaction is finished, but Azani could always wait at Inari's shrine. There are other npcs there to interact with 😏 Alternatively, she could be collecting staff for her palace (via interaction with phantoms, etc), eat breakfast, eat lunch, take another object of grudge to hell...but when it doubt, you can always ask Miu what she wanna do next lol.

Nothing quite as interesting as when your laptop talks to you^^
it was horrible im in class rn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back