• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

Yeah sorry, I was just a bit busy with irl events and all, I'll try to work on a post soon though.

Kami_X also had a dad that died because he failed to protect him (even worse because he's a god). He's a mixed jumble of pride, inferiority complex, chaotic nature (that he's trying to keep reigned), a bit of laziness...and has no problems with lying when necessary either.
Ryo and Kami_X are pretty similar. Maybe he'll ask the god to make him a business site one day.

Yeah they probably have, likely in school. It probably wouldn't be too odd to occasionally see him teasing his sister in the halls and have her give him a karate chop to the head in response every now and then lol.
If Ryo suspected Hiroki could see phantoms, he'd probably engage in some friendly teasing as an excuse to keep an eye on them and make sure they're not in any danger. Hiroki also seemed to witness a lot of AFAH-related violence as a kid, so they may have crossed paths back then, since Ryo's father was seen as as an annoyance by the organization.

Ryo and Kami_X are pretty similar. Maybe he'll ask the god to make him a business site one day.

If Ryo suspected Hiroki could see phantoms, he'd probably engage in some friendly teasing as an excuse to keep an eye on them and make sure they're not in any danger. Hiroki also seemed to witness a lot of AFAH-related violence as a kid, so they may have crossed paths back then, since Ryo's father was seen as as an annoyance by the organization.

I'm down with them having crossed paths as youngsters. Also Ryo teasing Hiroki? Ayumu approves.

I'm down with them having crossed paths as youngsters. Also Ryo teasing Hiroki? Ayumu approves.
Ryo could give Ayumu some tips on how to mess with her brother. The teasing would probably be something height-related. He's a good foot taller than Hiroki.

If Hiroki's a classmate (like they've actually shared classes together) than Rika would know him...though she keeps her abilities under wraps and is on the anti-social side =P

Ryo could give Ayumu some tips on how to mess with her brother. The teasing would probably be something height-related. He's a good foot taller than Hiroki.

Lmao that's true.

If Hiroki's a classmate (like they've actually shared classes together) than Rika would know him...though she keeps her abilities under wraps and is on the anti-social side =P

Makes sense. Hiroki himself tries not to make it obvious that he can see phantoms. He especially tried not to make eye contact with them cause they're hella creepy.

It's a good thing Ryo is skilled at observation. Otherwise, they probably wouldn't have talked to each other.

The girl goes to the girl's bathroom during breaks to talk to her 'best friend' so it shouldn't be hard. Hides at shrines on her way home. Ryo basically the 1st human friend she let out her spiritual side to^^

Last edited:
The girl goes to the girl's bathroom during breaks to talk to her 'best friend' so it shouldn't be hard. Hides at shrines on her way home. Ryo basically the 1st human friend she let out her spiritual side to^^
I hope Moaning Myrtle can leave the bathroom one day. It's the only way Ryo would be able to see her.

I hope Moaning Myrtle can leave the bathroom one day. It's the only way Ryo would be able to see her.

'Moaning Myrtle' dislikes boys, especially boys that takes her best friend from her, so she's not very happy with Ryo at the moment ^_^

Lol, if Ryo hadn't met Rika and she kept along her traditional plotline, the first god she should've met realistically is Kami_X instead of Ryuujin (which would actually have her disliking Ryuujin even more tbh, so I'm enjoying the twist =P)

'Moaning Myrtle' dislikes boys, especially boys that takes her best friend from her, so she's not very happy with Ryo at the moment ^_^

Lol, if Ryo hadn't met Rika and she kept along her traditional plotline, the first god she should've met realistically is Kami_X instead of Ryuujin (which would actually have her disliking Ryuujin even more tbh, so I'm enjoying the twist =P)
Ryo likes people who don't like him, so they should get along great. I'm glad Rika met Ryuujin first. Their arguments are fun.

Sorry Takumi98 Takumi98 I fell sick over the weekend and I just ended work. It's 2am here now. I'll try to sneak a post during my meeting tomorrow hehe
Hope everyone had a good weekend!

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Found an interesting bit of lore during research. One of the theories about Hachiman's origins proposes that he was the composite deity of Ryuujin's daughter and her husband. Thought it was a neat coincidence.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Found an interesting bit of lore during research. One of the theories about Hachiman's origins proposes that he was the composite deity of Ryuujin's daughter and her husband. Thought it was a neat coincidence.

lmao xD That is fascinating. I can't imagine Ryuujin being too happy with it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back