• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

Wdym. Kuro-Kyogi is the most honest being in existence. As pure as an angel.

tenor.gif

i do love how Azani and Kuro aren't fully honest with themselves

She should talk to Otohime or Nagi if she wants to talk about love.

when i next post Azanii will clear a few things up like the reincarnation not being a curse, just she gets depressed between reincarnations.

Haha, l dunno~ For a god, love with a human may as well be a curse. A beautiful and wonderful curse, but still a curse ❤

I just like playing the devil's advocate=P Pls don't mind my words and feel free to have Azani chat with Kuro however you like^^

Yeah she will word it better azani is not in best mood abd is slowly breaking her shell. The time between sucks but the time with him makes up for it. Her problem has been a lack of good support. As before Kuro Azani was not nice 24/7 now she tries at least a little

Actully kuro calling azani out on the ally thing is fun as yeah azani has been the kind to rarely call one friend or ally trying to build up walls and such.

She is a very positive influence

Azani made it sound like a curse to Kuro so she did her best pep talk

Yeah she will word it better azani is not in best mood abd is slowly breaking her shell. The time between sucks but the time with him makes up for it. Her problem has been a lack of good support. As before Kuro Azani was not nice 24/7 now she tries at least a little

I can imagine. Explaining love to phantom must be like explaining sight to a blind person.

Still, I think Kuro did a fine job with her prideful pep talk. Hit some solid points^^

Shorn to some degree can understand this, though it was more an unrequited love. Still painful all the same though.

Number 4389 knows all about that. Or knew all about that :closedeyessmile: Some require a bit of help moving on, especially if they're the type that gets easily attached.

Something I had been wondering is, how many foreign gods do we have in the Roleplay as a whole?

Shinto gods are all the originals. Buddhist originated gods all pretty much started out as immigrants (from india?), but they've adapted into Japanese culture and now Japan is basically a mix of both.

But from my poll--Nagi, Hasuna, and Shorn. Nagi was born from the wish of a group of nomads and the travel god traveled to Japan. MrThe MrThe found links of the name Hasuna being related to an indian god and I changed it I think.

Shinto gods are all the originals. Buddhist originated gods all pretty much started out as immigrants (from india?), but they've adapted into Japanese culture and now Japan is basically a mix of both.

But from my poll--Nagi, Hasuna, and Shorn. Nagi was born from the wish of a group of nomads and the travel god traveled to Japan. MrThe MrThe found links of the name Hasuna being related to an indian god and I changed it I think.

This is super useful, I appreciate it. I was mainly curious to see how many opportunities there were for people to know about or have potential of knowing Shorn prior to becoming the God of Despair & Disdain.

The overall number is pretty slim, which makes sense.

Which means everyone just knows the babbling oblivious god, which is glorious.

If we ever did a favorite phantom poll, I feel like the vote would have to go to Kuro, her pride wouldn't allow it any other way.

We'd either vote that way, or face her feather filled wrath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back