• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

The phantom of Pride swore she was going to make Azani proud of her. That means doing a lot of things that a phantom would normally never do.

True that is why maybe tomorrow it shall be story time kuro shall learn of him and the cycle azani is somewhat stuck in

The phantom of Pride swore she was going to make Azani proud of her. That means doing a lot of things that a phantom would normally never do.

Such a beautiful relationship brings tears to my eyes.

tenor.gif

True that is why maybe tomorrow it shall be story time kuro shall learn of him and the cycle azani is somewhat stuck in

I'll be sure to bring the popcorn.

Lucem Lucem
I'm honestly lovin' Ryo's personality XD
It's his only weapon.

An interesting prospect. Does purifying these new phantoms actually get rid of them or does it turn them into a good spirit that can be used as a regalia? That feels like a question that can only be awnsered by attempting it.
That's why Ryo is going for round 2 with jelly man. He's spent the entire rp trying to get an answer for this question.

It's his only weapon.

That's why Ryo is going for round 2 with jelly man. He's spent the entire rp trying to get an answer for this question.

The effect of talk-no-jutsu varies from phantom to phantom :closedeyessmile:

I threw up a popularity poll for the gods we have currently if anyone's interested ^_^

lol, I'd like to change the question to 'favorite god(s)' since multiple votes are allowed, but it looks like RPN won't let me edit.

He has plenty of experience with that. Ryo could've easily gone for track instead of archery.

Lol, either way, it shouldn't be too much of a problem with Ryuujin inhabiting his body. Fighting is pretty much all the war god knows.

Lmao I'm loving these fish puns. You're also right, it does.

Rice jokes are next.

I'll have a post for Seiichi since he stopped by Inari's shrine^^

Lol, either way, it shouldn't be too much of a problem with Ryuujin inhabiting his body. Fighting is pretty much all the war god knows.

Rice jokes are next.

I'll have a post for Seiichi since he stopped by Inari's shrine^^
Ryo spent a lot of time in Ryuujin's body, so now they get to switch. Maybe he'll pick up a few tips about fighting like a war god.

A rice arc will give Ryo an opportunity to finally speak with Inari after praying to her for the past year. The fox is his spirit animal, so he won't want to miss out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back