• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

I was just thinking, "How would the Gods view a Shrine to a god that has died?" and the answer was clearly "Like a gravestone" plus she was walking while not paying attention in the best spot to see the Cherry Blossoms bloom in all of Kyoto! (and possibly Japan) What could be a better place for Hasuna to be at this time!?

First person to start a interaction lol.

Yep. I am very pleased :closedeyessmile:

I was just thinking, "How would the Gods view a Shrine to a god that has died?" and the answer was clearly "Like a gravestone" plus she was walking while not paying attention in the best spot to see the Cherry Blossoms bloom in all of Kyoto! (and possibly Japan) What could be a better place for Hasuna to be at this time!?

She's a sweet lady. Far too good for Nagi.

I'm going to cry for joy. You used too instead of to in this instance.

tenor.gif

Nihilist god will make his appearance...sometime later.

Huh... Where to put Kokoro...

I think I'll just copy/paste her getting chased by a phantom like I've done in the past, and have her pass by Yuya ( Dante Verren Dante Verren ) so there's some interaction potential. That cool with you?

If not I can have her at the shrine near Mera Mera and MrThe MrThe .

Huh... Where to put Kokoro...

I think I'll just copy/paste her getting chased by a phantom like I've done in the past, and have her pass by Yuya ( Dante Verren Dante Verren ) so there's some interaction potential. That cool with you?

If not I can have her at the shrine near Mera Mera and MrThe MrThe .
Maybe they could just be hanging out at the library for peace and quiet. Plus if you are being chased by a phantom and there is no Hasuna there to save you Kokoro could get hurt. And I don't really see Kokoro as the type to watch the Cherry Blossoms bloom.

Maybe they could just be hanging out at the library for peace and quiet. Plus if you are being chased by a phantom and there is no Hasuna there to save you Kokoro could get hurt. And I don't really see Kokoro as the type to watch the Cherry Blossoms bloom.

Wha-? Is Hasuna the only god? Kami_X can save her ๐Ÿ˜

You don't need to worry about her being saved, Kokoro's got surviving down to a T. Life might remember from the first game I put her in how she handled being chased by a phantom. Anyone that was in Celestial Rites too now that I'm reading back through it.

Anyway, Yuya's in for a show.

As you now know, I absolutely adore songs that tell a story. And I especially adore them if they are good. So here is a gem.

Anyone that was in Celestial Rites too now that I'm reading back through it.

I very much enjoyed Celestial rites. Lots of funny antics.

As you now know, I absolutely adore songs that tell a story.

Same. The more it tugs my heart strings, the better.

^This one makes me wanna make a moon goddess every time i listen to it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back