• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

N
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Gods! Spirits! Regalias! Phantoms! All are welcomed to the banquet!

QuirkyAngel

White Masquerade's Blue Oni
Welcome!
AAAABakGcEjV0d3PvTfusZPWABtN_UNkkuiK3ZTVXtWnfZYQedUPR-IAjeFgi-kIl9jEBqUMaBrmj-YybxDMZ5qiom204-om.jpg

Introduce yourselves here.​

Hello! I got a question. Will we be running a posting order? Since it's a slice of life sand box I don't think so. However I was mostly thinking about a posting order between characters that enter fights. Since everyone's posting period will differ, it would be fair to give them some time to reply with their move in this situation.

Also, a question for MrThe MrThe . I assume in the last Noragami role-play Hasuna's regalia was also a hori hori?

QuirkyAngel's the name. I'm an old player that honestly just made this rp to satisfy my urge to write/rp Noragami, so I look forward to writing/rping with you all *bows* I also welcome any and all contribution that'll help this thing get started.

Hello! I got a question. Will we be running a posting order? Since it's a slice of life sand box I don't think so. However I was mostly thinking about a posting order between characters that enter fights. Since everyone's posting period will differ, it would be fair to give them some time to reply with their move in this situation.

A valid point. I shall implement it if everyone wants one, though I think it's simple enough to let everyone know they're planning to write something and request a 'wait'. Fighting will certainly be a factor in the rp, but I can't say how much yet and personal collabs for fight scenes are up to the players involved.

But if you think any Japanese city will do Kyoto is a great choice. ;) I just think that it's the best place for Gods since it's so steeped in tradition.

I don't have a problem starting there, unless anyone objects.

I also welcome any and all contribution that'll help this thing get started.

Wanna check over the old old cs I had for my old Noragami rp?

Just for inspiration or funsies to look over.

Wanna check over the old old cs I had for my old Noragami rp?

Just for inspiration or funsies to look over.

I do miss the old days :closedeyessmile:

This will be a great help in making the sheets, so thanks! *Resists the urge to just copy and paste*

I do miss the old days :closedeyessmile:

This will be a great help in making the sheets, so thanks! *Resists the urge to just copy and paste*

Same, same. If only I kept notes of the storyline I had for it. Alas, it's lost to the abyss of my mind.

And by all means if you want feel free to copy and paste!

Same, same. If only I kept notes of the storyline I had for it. Alas, it's lost to the abyss of my mind.

And by all means if you want feel free to copy and paste!

New stories will have to be made then~

I thank ye for the offer, but I'd feel bad doing so. So I'll just borrow tidbits =P

Aye, it's all good. Offer stills stands. Like they say, work smarter, not harder.

VP here back from a long hiatus.
Seems cool to be coming back to a noragami rp when I started with one.
Super excited to get started.
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Heard you may be bringing nagi back.
If so want me to bring over my Nora so we can finally get him his wings? Lol.

C Cypher So what was your idea for the character itself? What is their personality like and their history? Like have they been around since early times or have they just recently been killed?

Lol, that's fast.

Before I can accept, I'd like a bit more detail on fertility please. What does she do?

You can also try to find a theme song for her while we wait for the others :xFwink:
She makes people have babies and she makes things grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back