• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

Think I've got one.

Kunyomi : Kurai くら.い or Kure くれ + family name
Onyomi : Kon コン

Face Claim:
Nakigitsune.full.1849616.jpg

Alt, Form:
656088.jpg

War does have its toll on people. Expect Nagi to slightly more hardened when he shows up ^_^
Ooh I am loving these developments from both your kami.
I will touch up Ame’s CS tonight and probably rp her a while to see if I can manage her enough before I create another character for the roster.
A lot has changed since celestial rites and I can’t wait to read all about it. Btw the background plot for this is awesome great idea quirky.
MrThe MrThe

First character is almost done. Didn't have time to completely finish her so she is still WIP. Still figuring out what I want to do for a second character but I know I want to make one

I hope he's acceptable ;;

I mainly got most of his sheet from a previous Noragami RP.

Lmk if anything needs to be changed.

Nico Nico You are so mean! How dare you make such an adorable little Shinki! I shall be forced to adopt you immediately! You even love to cook! Hasuna invented most types of Japanese Cooking! (well not really but she certainly mastered them)

Nico Nico You are so mean! How dare you make such an adorable little Shinki! I shall be forced to adopt you immediately! You even love to cook! Hasuna invented most types of Japanese Cooking! (well not really but she certainly mastered them)

Haha, he's my favorite to play. I'm fine with that o:

Ahh, wait so what age range would the phantoms be in?

Character sheet is still WIP. Just wanted to put a placeholder for him though. Aiming for completion tomorrow.

Ahh, wait so what age range would the phantoms be in?

Any age you want^^

AFAH started 10 years ago...

But you could be an old spirit that wandered around for a long time gobbling spirits until you were strong enough to gain some human-like traits/brainpower as well. Alternatively, you could be a former regalia/spirit/human that got corrupted and became a phantom during AFAH period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back