• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC - Hogwarts RP

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Olba watches them with vague disdain

if they are stupid enough to jump in then she shall let them drown

Honestly though I feel like the prefects are going to have a lot to deal with. Early onset grey hair, here we come

Perfect. Gordon can bribe- er I mean convince the kids to be careful next time.

Honestly that's true. The current first years are trouble and a half I almost feel sorry for them.

Is Hufflepuff the only non-troublemaker house right now??

Dominique won't mean to be trouble...but she's also gonna struggle with the idea of a timetable. Why go to class when you could go to the pretty forest? Or why go to bed at 10 when you could play on the moving stairs?

Dominique won't mean to be trouble...but she's also gonna struggle with the idea of a timetable. Why go to class when you could go to the pretty forest? Or why go to bed at 10 when you could play on the moving stairs?
Penelope agrees. Penelope wants to go to the pretty forest too.

Dominique is just such a sweetheart! She reminds me of Luna

Gordon: Victoire I'm pretty sure I saw Dominique heading to the Forbidden Forest. Thought you should know.

I swear to the high heavens, there will be inter house friendships for the sole reason that all of them have detentions or they bump into each other while sneaking around.

This is a mess.

I swear to the high heavens, there will be inter house friendships for the sole reason that all of them have detentions or they bump into each other while sneaking around.

This is a mess.
Who needs a dueling club when most of the first years meet every night for detention club?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back