• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC - Hogwarts RP

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Y'all know what would be fun and exciting and stupid at the same time?

Double classes are with all Houses right? So, instead of choosing your own partners, what if it was randomized?

Interhouse friendships right~ And rivalries but who cares about that

I mean, Ana won't antagonize anyone so she'll be fine if you stick her with anyone.

So uh don't worry

AI10100 AI10100 Oh, good idea! Or, uh, bad one. Depending on your point of view.

I’ll do randomised partners for some classes, chosen partners for others. That way you can build old dynamics and create new ones at the same time

promqueen promqueen i just had a thought. If the Potters live in the village of Godric’s Hollow, then Imelda and Midas would have grown up around them and because Ginny used to play quidditch, their dad and Ginny would have at least played matches against each other at some point.

promqueen promqueen i just had a thought. If the Potters live in the village of Godric’s Hollow, then Imelda and Midas would have grown up around them and because Ginny used to play quidditch, their dad and Ginny would have at least played matches against each other at some point.
I hadn’t thought of that. So then Imelda, James and Midas all know each other, I presume. Would you like to work on some background there via DM?

I finally found the perfect art to resemble Midas and Imelda as best as possible
Cool! You should add it to their CS

Have you tried using Pinterest, by the way? I always struggled finding art for what I was looking for, but its proved surprisingly useful.

Pinterest is still rather effective.

I've started to search for FCs first before making a character and making a character around said FC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back