• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts 2020: The First Years OOC

Which Hogwarts House is the best?

• Gryffindor

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Ravenclaw

• Hufflepuff

• Slytherin

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
I don't actually think I can do a teacher, coming up with a class is probably gonna be hella stressful on me.

I don't actually think I can do a teacher, coming up with a class is probably gonna be hella stressful on me.

No worries. Thanks for the honesty. You're free to just focus on Maple as your main priority. It wasn't my intention to pile on the stress and we've already got a good bunch of teachers to keep the rp going.

Last edited:
Mkay they're done- hope you like 'em ^^ Any chance Raleigh could be Head of House for Ravenclaw? ouo

Just 2 students and 1 teacher left.

Virus Virus Lord Mitmar Lord Mitmar
Looking at you guys. No real rush or anything, but if at any time you feel like backing out of the rp (can't make a sheet) for any reason let us know. Or if you have any questions. The student sheet is more important than the teacher one.

I'm so very sorry, but I might have to drop.
I have so many rps I've attended and it's taking up time, plus my RPN server (my browser mostly), has been acting like complete crud the last few weeks, I have no idea why
So I'll take my leave, and wish you happy Rping

I'm so very sorry, but I might have to drop.
I have so many rps I've attended and it's taking up time, plus my RPN server (my browser mostly), has been acting like complete crud the last few weeks, I have no idea why
So I'll take my leave, and wish you happy Rping

Alrighty. Thanks for letting us know. Hope your browser improves and if you ever feel like joining again you're welcome to, since this rp doesn't exactly close.

Apologies for the delay, all! I don't have much time outside of the weekends, I'm afraid. Anyway, I should be able to finish up sometime tomorrow!

Do you need any other student or teacher characters?

Not really. We're just now waiting on Mitmar's first year, since I feel awkward starting when not everyone's ready.

For the sake of the sake of the rp, we're just going to focus our lens on the classes led by the player teachers. While other classes do exist (and may be mentioned by your character as having attended if you want) they won't be the focus of our story (unless another player joins us). Npcs will fill the backdrop. Honestly I feel this number of teachers is fine since one of my concern with how this rp works is pacing and how quickly we'll be able to finish first year given every player gets at least one round of running classes (ideally more) and I don't expect lightning posts. I do want want to eventually conclude the year with a house winner.

Apologies for the delay, all! I don't have much time outside of the weekends, I'm afraid. Anyway, I should be able to finish up sometime tomorrow!

No problem. Do your best!

Just letting players know that DADA and charms class are open in case any teacher feels like switching. There won't be swaps when the rp starts.

Just letting players know that DADA and charms class are open in case any teacher feels like switching. There won't be swaps when the rp starts.
I love how you're the sorting hat now xD Also can't believe we're using my terrible placeholder title- I feel bad orz

I love how you're the sorting hat now xD Also can't believe we're using my terrible placeholder title- I feel bad orz

Haha, I like to use avatars that fit with the rps I'm in/working on.

And don't worry about the title lol. I can't think of anything better =P

Hey guys, been going over the character profiles to get a sense of the cast- looks like we have a fun and diverse group to work with ^^

Just making sure I have this right:
Head of Gryffindor is Victor (Transfiguration)
Head of Ravenclaw is Raleigh (Potions)
Head of Slytherin is Nicholas (History)

And who's Head of Hufflepuff? Joyce didn't seem likely since she's so young and she's only been at the school for a year ^^"

(Also all the teachers are purebloods? xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back