• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for The "Ghosts" of Okoheller Woods

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

gxxberkit

spongebob enthusiast
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy Howdy! Welcome to the OOC thread for The "Ghosts" of Okoheller Woods, a roleplay with witches and rumors! :)

Last edited:
Is it cool if I make two? ^-^ I don’t know why I can never play just one character. I normally like to make more males, cause I notice that most people are females or make a boy and a girl.

Yeah, of course! You can make as many as you want, as long as you're sure you won't burn yourself out ^^

A medium is great! Very fun :) I'd rather you not make a necromancer ^^'

What about Voodoo? I’m still working on my characters! I’ve been trying to get it done today, but my baby keeps kicking me as hard as possible

Ooh, voodoo! Considering that there are voodoo-related wiccan spells, I can definitely allow it. Congrats on the baby :)

Thank you! I’ll hopefully have at least one character done by tomorrow. It’ll probably have to wait until after my appointment. I’m getting my male character done first

Okay, so the necromancer is out. How about a cursecaster or a demon summoner? I really like making nice friendly characters with stereotypically evil powers.

A cursecaster, assuming that they're someone that casts curses haha, is approved! Not so sure about the demon summoning though. I'll try to work on a list of spells the witches could potentially learn to put in lore soon :)

Alright, one last question. Can she be a daughter of Beelzebub? She's not intended to be an Antichrist character or anything like that, just who her dad is.

I'm working on the spell book! I plan on finishing it tomorrow, hopefully. Once I get it up, you're all welcome to suggest any other spells I should put somewhere on it :)

I fixed his photo! It wasn’t showing so I had to find a new one lol I still have a younger man and an adult woman I’m making

Got it! Do you mind adding who the face claim is? Like, the person in the picture. For credit and stuff :)

Hey! Just for anyone planning on making characters that haven't been put in CS yet, I'd like to ask to stop making coven members for the time being. I just need more townsfolk haha. Once we have a good ratio of townspeople to coven members, I'll 1. start the rp, and 2. allow people to make coven members again :)

Yeah! Make as many characters as you want as long as you're sure you won't burn yourself out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back