• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Pokemon: Project Crusade

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Also sorry to intrude right after you post, I was mid writing when your post came up lol. FriendlyGrape FriendlyGrape
OH NO WORRIES MAN LOL no need to apologize at all - I made a very fast two-post window to each other so that's to be expected I definitely wasn't gonna pitch fork someone who's writing something and then suddenly someone just slaps a roleplay response in there. More for me to read, probably way too excited for this currently small group RP.

OH NO WORRIES MAN LOL no need to apologize at all - I made a very fast two-post window to each other so that's to be expected I definitely wasn't gonna pitch fork someone who's writing something and then suddenly someone just slaps a roleplay response in there. More for me to read, probably way too excited for this currently small group RP.
Haha, I getcha. I'm excited too, Pokemon based rp has always intrested me, glad I'm finely getting into one

EDIT: Haha, sorry, I posted this in the wrong thing, I'd thought the last place I posted it was the OOC!

So, here I am! Now that I've been approved, I'll get to roleplaying pretty darn soon- tomorrow, or even maybe tonight! I know the profile is kinda empty for now, on purpose. The only one who knows what's happened fully as of now would be myself, Yahhah Yahhah , and @norway (Norway because we actually had an encounter last week!).
Just trying to get a feel for where to start. Any suggestions I'm open to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back