OOC for Midheavens

I'm going under the impression that all previously made relationships are null and void unless stated otherwise by the corresponding player.

So if you want it to be the same, tell me now.
LOL, that's why I was asking you, but yeah I'd like it to be kept. :closedeyessmile:

Not to answer in place of Exanis, but this is a general reminder (that might apply to your question) that this is a soft relaunch where, unless a player says otherwise, relationships and most events from the last time around are still in effect. (Not the stuff with Quietus.)
OH YEAH, LOL. I'd still wanna ask though just to make sure if it's okay. ^_^

I am giving Bowa until 8 EST, which is when I plan to start the RP. After that, I am no longer considering them part of the RP, as I have given what I believe to be ample warning.
Welp. I CLAIM IF NOBODY ELSE HAS-

Ahem- if that is okay with The Great Mollisol herself.

giphy.gif

Gah, amazing to start to what I'd safely say will be an amazing rp! :D

Epiphany Epiphany Exanis Exanis Kimona Kimona Alterius Alterius

Not sure if any of you guys want your charries to have some form of relationship with Dream, but just let me know :)

Epiphany Epiphany & Exanis Exanis
Would my characters and yours still have the same relationship this time around?

I'm game if you are!

Not sure if any of you guys want your charries to have some form of relationship with Dream, but just let me know :)[/QUOTE]

I'm interested. Haven't had a chance to read Dream's sheet though. You're welcome to propose something if something about Sunshine strikes your fancy. Otherwise, I'll pitch something once I've had a chance to catch up with this RP. Just worked for 13 hours today, though, so I'm fried and going to bed.

I'm game if you are!

Not sure if any of you guys want your charries to have some form of relationship with Dream, but just let me know :)

I'm interested. Haven't had a chance to read Dream's sheet though. You're welcome to propose something if something about Sunshine strikes your fancy. Otherwise, I'll pitch something once I've had a chance to catch up with this RP. Just worked for 13 hours today, though, so I'm fried and going to bed.[/QUOTE]

Goodnight. ^_^

And I'll likely reference Akoya staying the night at Sunshine's house in my post like what happened the first time.^_^

If Sunshine is going to have a relationship with Dream, that would be interesting because Akoya and Dream also have a complex relationship and there might be some cool stuff with that :D

I thought I should just offer this~ If anyone would like a prettied up CS through the wOnDeRs Of BbCoDe just let me know! I'll try and figure out whatcha want, and if I can't I'll learn to still figure it out anyway!

Quincunx Quincunx I'm not sure if we can control Arisu at all, but in my opening post, I was gonna make Arisu just straight up fly down to Akoya to speed up the Midheaven process. I wouldn't make her speak at all or anything though.

Is okay? :closedeyesfrown:

Quincunx Quincunx I'm not sure if we can control Arisu at all, but in my opening post, I was gonna make Arisu just straight up fly down to Akoya to speed up the Midheaven process. I wouldn't make her speak at all or anything though.

Is okay? :closedeyesfrown:

Hmmm... she can start off at a height where Akoya could "speak" to her, and descending to perch, or even just landed near him. Is that okay? I'm uncomfortable with players other than myself straight-up saying "Arisu did x" for boundary reasons.

Hmmm... she can start off at a height where Akoya could "speak" to her, and descending to perch, or even just landed near him. Is that okay? I'm uncomfortable with players other than myself straight-up saying "Arisu did x" for boundary reasons.
Yeah I was just going to have her land a few feet away from him, and then you could have her speak and control her.
If you're uncomfortable with that, I completely understand and I wouldn't do it without your approval. ^_^

Yeah I was just going to have her land a few feet away from him, and then you could have her speak and control her.
If you're uncomfortable with that, I completely understand and I wouldn't do it without your approval. ^_^

That's alright. I think, for the sake of speeding things up, players can say Arisu is at whatever height at the moment; just don't actually "make her do things". Does that make sense? :)

Users who are viewing this thread