• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Mass Xover: The Phantom Hacker [REBOOT!]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Wow JD didn't even tell me this was going on till now eh?
XD i thought we were friends haha

seriously though glad to see people interested in the rp, I'll have my sheets up soon

That'd help me two.
well at least he can't say its our fault for not posting sooner XD

Got plenty typed up though, but yeah if trigger happy Evolt couldv'e taken care of the heartless themselves that will change my post greatly compared to more like an army or even just a huge mass of them

Got plenty typed up though, but yeah if trigger happy Evolt couldv'e taken care of the heartless themselves that will change my post greatly compared to more like an army or even just a huge mass of them
I still think it's our fault considering it's been half a week...

I still think it's our fault considering it's been half a week...
shhh don't let him think he's right XD

but yeah, well hopefully things will quiet down irl cause I'm really rooting for this rp, you guys seem like a fun group c:

I specifically stated I’m targeting the left wing so you guys have things to do.

It is a massive hoard of them, and how is it my fault that you didn’t post?

Just an FYI, in case this plan does go through: It's not going to affect the entire army, just a majority of it. We're still going to have to deal with some stragglers.

Wait, is JD sadistic enough to do that? Like are we going run from this only to have the thousand Heartless battle waiting for us?

Cause, admittedly I certainly would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back