• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC for Mass Xover: The Phantom Hacker [REBOOT!]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So here's what you need to know:

We all start out in the real world. as us.

We then get pulled into a new location through several means that relate to the SPECIFIC character we are becoming. an example would be being hit by a kamehameha wave, then waking up in the new location as Goku. Obviously this is an example since no one chose Goku. if you don't understand, think of how your character came to be or was introduced in the form of media you chose, and work around that.

Number two on the agenda:

I had you list your powers at maximum for the specific reason that we'd all know what you are capable of. NOT what you can immediately do. DO NOT attempt to blow up a moon or something right away.

Number three, the rules of this RP:

1. This is NOT a sandbox RP. there is a goal at the end, and there is an end.
  2. No godmodding of any kind will be tolerated, HOWEVER, if you are fighting an NPC, feel free to show off your badassness
  3. While this RP is geared toward a fandom environment, if you don't know something like who someone is or where they are from, PLEASE DON'T fake information. It will be detrimental to the others if you say "Oh yeah, I know him/her, they are so and so!" and that end up being completely false. I didn't think I had to say this rule, but one site I tried this on had one guy who just... excessively disregarded facts.
  4. If you have to fight another player, do so as a collaborative post using something like google docs to help each other reach a favorable outcome! DON'T just have a post by post fight where you try to constantly one-up each other over and over. That will ruin an RP!
  5. The previous rules, if broken more than once is grounds for me banning you from the RP.
  6. Let's all have fun and play together!

Last edited:
Here's the thing... you could always be someone that wasn't the same gender as you...

yep, that's a thing...

Also My character won't have millions of level ups at his disposal due to killing a dragon god or whatever. LITERALLY level 0.

(Fullbottle Explanation.)

Alright so Fullbottles are basically small, palm sized bottles filled refined Nebula Gas, with the essence of an inorganic or organic object. They are primarily used through a rider system to access powers, equipment, attacks, and forms.

Though only my character is probably going to be using a compatible rider system at the start, so what you need to know is that when twisting the cap and shaking it then holding it your hand it will embrue the holder with a superpower based off the essence of what is held within, but a person is only capable of doing this with ONE Fullbottle that they are compatible with.

For example, the rabbit bottle will give the user super speed or the dragon bottle will super strength.

(Note: I’m ignoring some rules here for the sake of the rp.)

The full list can be found here.

Not all powers have been shown, but you can easily make a guess based off the full bottle.

Thanks for clearing that up! I will have the first post up tomorrow, at which point I will stop accepting new people.

Thanks for the acceptance!

You said you read the comics but haven't seen the show. I've only seen the show and haven't read the comics! We may have areas of mutual ignorance then. ;) Assuming my understanding is correct, I'll be playing myself in her body so I don't have to worry about how she's characterized anyway. My suspicion is that the CW version of Supergirl is somewhat less overwhelming than the comic version (much as the CW version of Superman is).

If you'd rather I tone the character level down by playing another concept, though, I can do that. I don't want people feeling like they can't play anything but superhero-type characters just to avoid being outpowered or something.

Well I am actually glad someone is using a "Super-family" character. There's a reason for that but I do like to keep my secrets!

I'll be playing myself in her body so I don't have to worry about how she's characterized anyway.

Yes! that is exactly what I was getting at when I started this thread! I was afraid no one would understand that.

There, should have fixed it. the link should show up now. sorry about that!

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Ashside Ashside should post next, but I haven't heard from them other than them posting a character, so I wasn't sure if they were going to post yet. I will give them until tomorrow before I post.

Alright, I’m just going to clarify this since it’s going to come up eventually. The Imagine Breaker will not be able to negate Fullbottles since Fullbottles fall under sufficiently advanced technology.

Nope! I am just now getting around to checking my RPs... Didn't see who had replied, sorry!

I will have a reply up before bed tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back