OOC for Dragon Age Talk

The Silent Z

Just Here
I believe all of us here know the rules of RP and how OOC works. (; So I'll refrain from explaining it. But here will lay the OOC for all outside of character chat.

Okays~  I'm debating about which character I would make.  I'm split between a rouge and a mage atm u-u   Hopefully I'm come to a decision when the CS are up >.<

Okays~  I'm debating about which character I would make.  I'm split between a rouge and a mage atm u-u   Hopefully I'm come to a decision when the CS are up >.<

Haha I'm mostly certain of my character but depending on others, it could change so that it's even of classes and stuff. But I know what you mean it's still a debate with all the possibilities. :)  

Basic CS are now available to see. Of course you can BBC and fancy it up if you'd like in your character threads. But it's up now (:

Totally excited, though my Dragon Age knowledge is limited to the two games I've played

Awesome! Glad to see people excited for this Rp. I'm not usually the GM sort but will aim to provide a good story and opportunity for you all as I've been working this out a lot lately outisde of characters though. Anyways, That's fine Firemaiden! The lore and Story vid I found should help with recalling the events of origins to help with timeline of 9:30 Dragon and its events. But our story will be taking place elsewhere and thus more open for possibilities of characters and backgrounds to fit in. Any questions you have or anything you are uncertain of let me know and I'll be happy to assist the best I can. 

Out of curiosity which two games have you played?

@Peaceswore

Awesome! A mage and a elf will be good to have along.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Glad to see people excited for this Rp. I'm not usually the GM sort but will aim to provide a good story and opportunity for you all as I've been working this out a lot lately outisde of characters though. Anyways, That's fine Firemaiden! The lore and Story vid I found should help with recalling the events of origins to help with timeline of 9:30 Dragon and its events. But our story will be taking place elsewhere and thus more open for possibilities of characters and backgrounds to fit in. Any questions you have or anything you are uncertain of let me know and I'll be happy to assist the best I can. 

Out of curiosity which two games have you played?

@Peaceswore

Awesome! A mage and a elf will be good to have along.

Origins and Inquisition

Am thinking I'll go Human/Rogue/Archer/Ranger build for this Rp. Unless a balance is needed by selecting another path. 

Okay....so there's a slight chance I went a bit overboard in the type when it came to his history....... Woops... I didn't realize how much I wrote down till I got to the end.  Inspiration just slapped me in the face ;-;

Ok folks, I was going to start off in jader due to the original thought on the rps opening to the plot. However after seeing some characters and seeing another route open up I may just reference it in the opener and leave the actual INC interactions to the Rivain. So once it's up the Orlais scene can be added in your posts like mine will to help provide some background on the lead up for them to joining/becoming part of the team and/or initial reactions and opinions on other characters, if you like. But I won't force it on you guys. 

The sumary of this post is to inform ill get the opening post up tonight.

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @Peaceswore @FireMaiden @NecroKnight

Last edited by a moderator:
@FireMaiden do you think our characters could know each other?  Both are Grey wardens from the freemarches and they are both elves, maybe they have worked together before or something along those lines if you are up for it that is?

Quick question guys: i had my character set as a recruit do you guys mind getting her to do the joining or just assume she already passed it?

Users who are viewing this thread