• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ooc for civil war rp

Characters
Here
Fuuuuck, Aidan's gonna have to ask Moses to write the letter telling his family in New York that his brother is dead... that's gonna be emotional. I honestly don't think Aidan will be able to handle it.

Randy's just here because he bought into the propaganda pamphlets saying the Union was going to oppress the South.

Granted, that's the general sentiment until the Emancipation Proclamation.

We need more girls. I think I’m going to create a freedwoman, as some of you suggested previously. Maybe she could be a love interest for Moses...

I’m not sure about Ophelia yet. I guess it depends on the friendships she develops, as well as who finds out her secret.

Yeah, at the start I wanted her to like fall in love with someone but because she'd be a man she'd be struggling but now that I think about it, it depends on who she's friends with and who knows who she is

I’m having second thoughts about creating a freedwoman because I’m white irl and I don’t want to misrepresent African Americans.

Write them like any other character and as rusty said, do the research, be respectful, and keep true to the source :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back