• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building OOC FALLOUT

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"unopened healthy vaults for growth" Could you expand on that and how it is a weakness, I feel like something has been lost in translation as it were
Pat Pat

PS. You know you dont need to use Fallout images right? I mean its fine but I am sure you can find another guy with slicked back blond hair and a scar in scrap armour that isn't a child of atom XD But I get what you mean so its fine

Last edited:
E50M E50M Your nation seems pretty powerful, it seems to have a large and well trained military, contrary to expectation its is also well equipped despite its size. To top it off it also has strong science ability and a powerful industrial complex. I am happy for nations to have strengths but the fact you are surrounded by wasteland isn't really a weakness its just a fact of the world :s I home we can work to remedy this and get you accepted

"unopened healthy vaults for growth" Could you expand on that and how it is a weakness, I feel like something has been lost in translation as it were
Pat Pat

PS. You know you dont need to use Fallout images right? I mean its fine but I am sure you can find another guy with slicked back blond hair and a scar in scrap armour that isn't a child of atom XD But I get what you mean so its fine
They're human supremacists that slaughter muties. Obviously, they won't let anyone but a pure human be in their ranks. So they need vault dwellers. Vault dwellers that aren't insane, or corrupted by radiation yet. Which is a rarity.

That child of atom used to be in the Enclave ten years ago.

General Deth Glitch General Deth Glitch

My apologies, I haven’t found the time to work out the details on my military. By well-equipped, it basically means that the peacekeepers are fantastic at infantry-combat with related gear, but lack in other ways. Like, for an example, the technate won’t have power armor in large amounts or any vehicle in large quantities except for small-scale boats. So the peacekeepers will be well off in having their soldiers equipped with rifles and plate armor that isn’t pieces found and duct-taped together.

If that isn’t a sufficient justification, I am willing to reduce the effectiveness of the technate army.

The scientific community I find is important as it is a defining pillar of a technocratic government, so I’ll leave that be.

Then the matters of industry, I’ll need to change that. The factories that the technate has repaired or have somewhat repaired are ones that focus on non-military items or small-scale weaponry. So they churn out infantry armor, weapons, and infantry-scaled anti-vehicle weaponry, but are incapable of building vehicles without trouble.

I’ll add in more weaknesses or expand upon them also.

Finding armour in good condition is rare.

While finding armor is rare, the technate refurbishes pieces of armor it can to the best of its ability or melts them down into their basic components. I believe that a strong scientific community with some working factories are capable of producing armor. The armor that the technate creates isn't like on the level of power armor, it is just breastplates, helmets, etc. that a man can wear using his own power. Like for an example. Or like the riot armor in Fallout New Vegas. Basically, armored plates that are strapped to the soldier.

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.

It isn't dead, we are still making our nations. So feel free to head over to the characters tab at the top and make a nation's CS

Pat Pat E50M E50M

Just so you guys are aware, under the lore tab there is a link to a map which you can add territories to the "Player Claim" tab in it. So Deth can get a better idea on how large your guys territory is.

It isn't dead, we are still making our nations. So feel free to head over to the characters tab at the top and make a nation's CS

Pat Pat E50M E50M

Just so you guys are aware, under the lore tab there is a link to a map which you can add territories to the "Player Claim" tab in it. So Deth can get a better idea on how large your guys territory is.
I'm basically a single fictional oil rig somewhere a hundred or so miles off the coast of Southern California. I have outposts, but they're small. So it'll be difficult to actually know where I am.

I wanted to create a Faction who is basically a group of non hostile raiders (Like the trappers who aren't crazy from Far Harbor) You know?

The faction does use force a lot but we don't constantly murder unless absolutely necessary. Instead we will resort to colorful language and non lethal methods instead. Oh and we also are great armorers. Mainly because our camp is located in an abandoned weapons factory.

The majority of the group is armed with High powered pipe rifles BUT a few dozen do carry around automatic combat rifles.

Overall My 'raider' faction is more of a "You leave us alone and we will do the same. But if you attack us then we will fight to the death."

Sound cool?

I'm basically a single fictional oil rig somewhere a hundred or so miles off the coast of Southern California. I have outposts, but they're small. So it'll be difficult to actually know where I am.

Well from what I remember the enclaves oil rig was off the West coast so just put a small bit of territory around there.

You would have to fill out a character sheet to get your group permitted. You'd also have to flesh it out more but I suspect you'd do that already.

Your idea, in my opinion, is interesting but it might get boring depending how you play it. If you just sit around doing nothing but stick to your own, ofcourse besides the occasional raider or super mutant attack

Anyways I have a different Idea. I could use my character from Fallout New Vegas. Btw is the FNV Recharger Rifle allowed??

1518105133497.png

Why do they call it the recharger rifle??

Well when it's 7 total shots are expended then over time the shots will recharge back up to seven.

However though the gun is a quite weak.

Anyways I have a different Idea. I could use my character from Fallout New Vegas. Btw is the FNV Recharger Rifle allowed??

View attachment 398007

Why do they call it the recharger rifle??

Well when it's 7 total shots are expended then over time the shots will recharge back up to seven.

However though the gun is a quite weak.
I don't see why it wouldn't be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back