• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Character Chat

NYAAAAAAHHHH!!!! *Steals code back and carefully replaces it back in it's rightful spot on le character for this rp...* I didn't mean it Mongoose friend! .... >.>

Well, that's finally decided to work for me, so I'm going to sleep now and turn le character into an actual person tomorrow when I'm actually awake. <3
O_o Dat coding so good! Also, RAVEN TAIL XD

Begins working on a Raven Tail character.
XD

Last edited by a moderator:
*Anxiously awaits a person to join Raven Tail*

Celtic's character doesn't count for... reasons...

Psst... someone who doesn't know what they want to do... psst... join Raven Tail... please...
Trust me, I know the feeling. If I'm the only one in Blue Pegasus, I'll cry...Although, If nobody joins I can take the S-Rank spot and not feel bad about it! HAHAHAHA!

CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Lady Warlock Lady Warlock
This is probably a stupid question, but I just want to check before I get to far into this. Would 'regular' animal species we have irl exist in this roleplay? Specifically anything feline... If not then that just complicates le characters magic a lot more for me, but I'll figure it out.

Like I said, probably a stupid question with a simple answer, but meh. Better safe than sorry.

O_o I could've sworn that shadowdude505 shadowdude505 's character would've been Mary Poppins, y'all.
I've made a go at making Mary Poppins a Storybook Summons, and I already like the possible scenarios she could be involved in XD
"Don't worry deary, you'll be as right as rain in a jiffy."
mary_poppins_by_ladynauriel.jpg

Name: Mary Poppins

Height: 5' 8"

Personality:
Mary Poppins is a cheerful and eccentric woman. She has a sunny disposition and is the perfect nurse for children and people that are children-at-heart. She distracts people from their pain by being kind, kissing boo boos, singing, and telling stories. Sometimes she acts surprised when she pulls something out of her magic bag, but she really knows her bag like the back of her hand. Mary Poppins also has a catchphrase when she's excited: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (but that is too long for a catchphrase, so she typically shortens it to "Supercalifragilistic.")

Fighting Style/Abilities:
Mary Poppins is more of a support Storybook Summon. She's there to patch up her master and transport them around if needed. Her only form of fighting is pulling out random stuff from her bag and dropping it on an opponent or using the item as a makeshift weapon.
  • Spoonful of Sugar: Mary Poppins gives an injured mage bitter medicine that is mixed with sugar to help the medicine go down. The medicine heals injuries, but the speed of healing depends on how severe the injuries are.
  • Fly Like a Kite: Mary Poppins can float around Earthland by using her umbrella. This ability can be used to transport one other individual in addition to Mary Poppins.
  • Magic Bag: Mary Poppins carries around a magic bag that can hold an infinite amount of things and the weight of the objects in the bag doesn't affect Mary Poppins as she carries it. On top of that if someone is in the bag they don't feel like they've just had a crash landing if the bag tumbled to the ground from high up. If Mary Poppins retreats back into her storybook when a Earthlander is in her magic bag, it "spits" the Earthlander (and anything else originally from Earthland/Storybook Summons that don't belong in Mary Poppins' book) out. Magic Bag can be used to carry more people (making it a Fly Like a Kite loophole), it can be used to hold important items (like medical gear), or used as Mary Poppins' arsenal of random stuff to use as a weapon (things like bowling balls, baseball bats, tables, chairs, other umbrellas, etc.).

Advantages:
As a support Storybook Summon, Marry Poppins can heal the wounded and provide transport to places. Her magic bag can be used in clever ways, like hiding backup or the mcguffin inside.

Disadvantages:
While scrappy, Mary Poppins isn't meant to be the main combatant of a fight. When flying, strong wind currents/storms created by mages can cause her to crash land.

I've made a go at making Mary Poppins a Storybook Summons, and I already like the possible scenarios she could be involved in XD

Personality:
Mary Poppins is a cheerful and eccentric woman. She has a sunny disposition and is the perfect nurse for children and people that are children-at-heart. She distracts people from their pain by being kind, kissing boo boos, singing, and telling stories. Sometimes she acts surprised when she pulls something out of her magic bag, but she really knows her bag like the back of her hand. Mary Poppins also has a catchphrase when she's excited: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (but that is too long for a catchphrase, so she typically shortens it to "Supercalifragilistic.")

Mary Poppins is more of a support Storybook Summon. She's there to patch up her master and transport them around if needed. Her only form of fighting is pulling out random stuff from her bag and dropping it on an opponent or using the item as a makeshift weapon.
  • Spoonful of Sugar: Mary Poppins gives an injured mage bitter medicine that is mixed with sugar to help the medicine go down. The medicine heals injuries, but the speed of healing depends on how severe the injuries are.
  • Fly Like a Kite: Mary Poppins can float around Earthland by using her umbrella. This ability can be used to transport one other individual in addition to Mary Poppins.
  • Magic Bag: Mary Poppins carries around a magic bag that can hold an infinite amount of things and the weight of the objects in the bag doesn't affect Mary Poppins as she carries it. On top of that if someone is in the bag they don't feel like they've just had a crash landing if the bag tumbled to the ground from high up. If Mary Poppins retreats back into her storybook when a Earthlander is in her magic bag, it "spits" the Earthlander (and anything else originally from Earthland/Storybook Summons that don't belong in Mary Poppins' book) out. Magic Bag can be used to carry more people (making it a Fly Like a Kite loophole), it can be used to hold important items (like medical gear), or used as Mary Poppins' arsenal of random stuff to use as a weapon (things like bowling balls, baseball bats, tables, chairs, other umbrellas, etc.).

Advantages:
As a support Storybook Summon, Marry Poppins can heal the wounded and provide transport to places. Her magic bag can be used in clever ways, like hiding backup or the mcguffin inside.

Disadvantages:
While scrappy, Mary Poppins isn't meant to be the main combatant of a fight. When flying, strong wind currents/storms created by mages can cause her to crash land.
Ahaha! XD This made my night. I like it.

Personality:

Advantages:

Disadvantages:
2Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious4me v3v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back