• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] Corvallis Academy

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
*waiting intensifies*

Also has anyone else just been bombarded with assignments all at once? Like damn I know covids over and all but chillllll

Lol, I had no idea Rumi was trans Tapfic Tapfic Helvetica is getting cancelled now :v

Oh and to clarify, Helvetica just read a different name on Rumi's file not use a magic trick to read her mind or something like that

I knew I had to have used the other comeback (I wrote first that Rumi have her mother a seizure but it felt too low xD)

Lol, I had no idea Rumi was trans Tapfic Tapfic Helvetica is getting cancelled now :v

Oh and to clarify, Helvetica just read a different name on Rumi's file not use a magic trick to read her mind or something like that
Oh, Rumi has no regrets on that part; her mom is trash so feel free to dig up those graves as you see fit

I knew I had to have used the other comeback (I wrote first that Rumi have her mother a seizure but it felt too low xD)
Arii's name. Wasn't Arii in their file, lol. It was under preferred name, which. A lot of schools have as a forum to fill.

o
i don't wanna post again before others have the chance to go, but if anyone wants to interact with Rumi feel free to assume she has calmed down from her laughing and stuffed the forms in her bag .
She thought the insult going so wrong was funny, but Helvetcia's not like. on her shit list or anything so she'll just let her get on with the lesson

Oh, Rumi has no regrets on that part; her mom is trash so feel free to dig up those graves as you see fit
I guessed as much but I meant that an adult witch picking on a wild born about their conduit moment was tacky

Arii's name. Wasn't Arii in their file, lol. It was under preferred name, which. A lot of schools have as a forum to fill.

I know Arii is a nickname/shortened version but I wasn't aware that your character's name wasn't legally Ariiasqthylinh. Unlike you, tapfic clearly stated that "Rumi" wasn't the legal name of the character in the CS

IMG_20221011_172032.jpg
Screenshot_2022-10-11-17-16-06-424_com.android.chrome.jpg

Anyway, we can assume Helvetica didn't mention them because the focus of the exchange was Rumi

I guessed as much but I meant that an adult witch picking on a wild born about their conduit moment was tacky

I know Arii is a nickname/shortened version but I wasn't aware that your character's name wasn't legally Ariiasqthylinh. Unlike you, tapfic clearly stated that "Rumi" wasn't the legal name of the character in the CS
Ah I didn't figure you'd use the CS as character registration form. Birth name is Gabriella

So I got busy with birthday stuff and being tired af but maybe this upcoming weekend I'll get that post up if I'm not too tired lol.

If this is still happening I can get a Felix post up in a day or two. Otherwise how's everyone?

I’m not in the discord so I don’t know what all has been going on, but given the inactivity it’s rather likely the rp died 😰 Sorry

Coulda sworn somebody asked me if I was in the discord a couple pages back, but now their message is missing so idk anymore 😵‍💫

Users who are viewing this thread

Back