• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] Corvallis Academy

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
AHHHHHH STAR GUARDIAN NEEKO!!!!!!

also hiya everyone, hope everyone is doing well

Fun fact: It was actually Baxter who unlocked the encounter but I couldn't just toss it away as it was already written, interestingly enough we have a strong sun witch that has almost burned everyone around her twice by now so... It fits

And sorry for the delay, time and inspiration were a bit scarce this week 😅

In which Arii does not currently have enough living braincells to fear for their life

Should we acknowledge our roommates have changed and some have disappeared or continue as if this is the norm?

Should we acknowledge our roommates have changed and some have disappeared or continue as if this is the norm?
That was addressed in the post, only the moon kids aside from Bellatrix and Rumi have some slight sense of what happened. Everyone else just continue as if anything has happened

Ahhh that's what you meant. I thought our characters had forgotten everything once they woke up. Save for specific mentions such as the one with the elf. My mistake

Ahhh that's what you meant. I thought our characters had forgotten everything once they woke up. Save for specific mentions such as the one with the elf. My mistake
Well... the moon kids do forget everything after breakfast but well, they could remember farther along the way. All of you who had specific dreams do remember the dreams to a degree

You mean what I said above or some type of structure reinforcement in human areas to avoid accidents?
Not really, I mean when there's like... a fire, there are generally people who help mitigate the damage caused by the fire without being directly paid by the people who were caught in it.

So that brings the question that if a wildborn caused a magic fire that those people just... couldn't put out, who helps, if anyone?

Not really, I mean when there's like... a fire, there are generally people who help mitigate the damage caused by the fire without being directly paid by the people who were caught in it.

So that brings the question that if a wildborn caused a magic fire that those people just... couldn't put out, who helps, if anyone?
The abjurers, of course.

Well... the moon kids do forget everything after breakfast but well, they could remember farther along the way. All of you who had specific dreams do remember the dreams to a degree
I see! Sorry I misread it. It makes much more sense now that I've reread it with hindsight. Sorry about that, I'll get my post up soon.

Also, I didn't mean to come across as snarky when replying, I genuinely was trying to contribute to the conversation. I just worded it poorly. I was under the impression wild born magic is covered up and handled by the abjurers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back