• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] Corvallis Academy

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
The blue of their peer's eyes wasn't the same cyan as Jet's was... but it was similar enough, that his voice—dropping them off for Algebra one at one of the local colleges. Buildings towered above them. Students far older than they milled about—shook itself free from the box it'd been put in for safe keeping.

Be nice. Have fun. Try to make some friends

I forgot to say this earlier cuz I was distracted by work and whatnot, but maybe it'll help Arii and Sonia be friends cuz her eyes remind them of Jet :3 She won’t hold it against them if that's the only reason at first lol

I forgot to say this earlier cuz I was distracted by work and whatnot, but maybe it'll help Arii and Sonia be friends cuz her eyes remind them of Jet :3 She won’t hold it against them if that's the only reason at first lol
Arii: You remind me of a friend

Sonia: Oh! Why?

Arii: ...you have vaguely the same eye color

I said afternoon but I had time now and may not later, so there ya go lol

Tapfic Tapfic I absolutely love your art it’s so funny 😂 You’re really good!

Last edited:
My brain has just spat something out, but since I'm second to last in this order, u guys are getting it now

Arii grinned lopsidedly, pupils narrowed and grin splitting their face far wider than it had been earlier, showing hints of molar. "A titch upset are we, love?" The smile dropped its upturned lips, slipping easily into a sneer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back