• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] Corvallis Academy

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
And i'm finally done with CS, if anything needs to be changed, just message me, using my true name.
Neo Alice Neo Alice

i don’t know if this a dumb question or not but are the ones with Sky magic able to draw energy/power from the Sun as well? even after they have to stick with one choice or not

i don’t know if this a dumb question or not but are the ones with Sky magic able to draw energy/power from the Sun as well? even after they have to stick with one choice or not
As explained before, your conduit moment doesn't limitates what magic you'll be able to learn and use. It's just the first magic you channel.

Once you join a Coven (after graduation) you'll only be able to use 1 type of magic, this means all your other connections are severed permanently leaving only 1. But as a student you can use all 4

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Peckinou Peckinou JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas ave goin insane ave goin insane Mayali Mayali Ghostiiys Ghostiiys Guppy Franz Guppy Franz ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Tapfic Tapfic Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia .sheep.wolf. .sheep.wolf. CanaryCry CanaryCry kevin kevin

As promised, Main thread is up, go mingle with each other and enjoy the ride

Also, if there's anyone still making their CS hurry.

Sorry that my CS is late! I’ve been a bit busy. I posted it, but it’s awaiting moderator approval, I think because it has a picture?

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Peckinou Peckinou JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas ave goin insane ave goin insane Mayali Mayali Ghostiiys Ghostiiys Guppy Franz Guppy Franz ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Tapfic Tapfic Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia .sheep.wolf. .sheep.wolf. CanaryCry CanaryCry kevin kevin

Totally forgot to tell you guys this but please use this template when posting:

Name and Last Name

Location: (Just the title, right now you would be in "Storm Rider, Bellow Deck Room" BUT this will obviously change sooner rather than later)

Interactions: (Tag whoever your character interacts with, this is done with the @ + username)

Mentions: (If you do not speak or otherwise physically interact with someone BUT you do specifically write their name on your post please tag the user so they may know it)

Notable Events: (If you do something that affects everyone, like breaking a chair, poisoning the water reservoir or maybe just shouting very loud. Add it here so it doesn't go unnoticed)

And then you can add your actual roleplaying under the other stuff.

Sorry if I catched you while typing, I just want to keep this organized because... We have more than 11 character/roleplayers!!!! <3 Thank you all for joining uwu I never thought I would get this many people involved

Last edited:
Sorry that my CS is late! I’ve been a bit busy. I posted it, but it’s awaiting moderator approval, I think because it has a picture?
Ok, I have approved it but I'll still need you to add an image to it cuz the one you already put isn't working

let me pour my root beer and im coming!

'S it alright if I use the Abjurers interacting with Arii to speed them free to interact with peeps, or are you wanting to control those?

'S it alright if I use the Abjurers interacting with Arii to speed them free to interact with peeps, or are you wanting to control those?
It's ok, you can use them, the ones that bring you to it aren't in the Storm Rider tho so whatever you do keep that in mind uwu

We have enough asocials here already I won't shut down socialization attempts xD

Are the Abjurers gonna search their bags? Cause I don't think Arii would carry their laptop as easily as they would a phone

Arii getting their computer back after graduation be like "Yes, well thank you for destroying 5 years worth of my work because you basically threw it to the guy checking baggage. Really needed that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back