• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] Corvallis Academy

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm mostly thinking about my characters skin color being a different color from most other, I mean like having blue, red or purplish skin tone.

Yes

Cool, such an advanced transformation was only possible because it was a conduit moment so they won't actually be able to fully turn into it again until they get more advanced at Earth Magic but I'll allow partial shifting under stress/anxiety
I figured, lol

They won't *want* to turn back into it, tho, lol

is this a more casual type of RP by the way? was wondering if there are any plot things you might do or if the story just moves along with the group

is this a more casual type of RP by the way? was wondering if there are any plot things you might do or if the story just moves along with the group

I don't get the question 😅 you want to know if this is going to be improvised?

I have things planned 🤭 if that's what you want to know

prolly stupid q, is it possible to draw from more than one source in a conduit moment? thinkin about making a new character

prolly stupid q, is it possible to draw from more than one source in a conduit moment? thinkin about making a new character
No, that's not possible.

As a general rule no one can use more than one source at the same time. It's ok (for example) to cast a fireball (sun) and then send flying ice shards (Moon/Sky), however, spells that require maintained sustenance (Like Illusions and Polymorphism) require you to stay connected to their source and thus you can only cast other spells from that source while you keep them working

Why? Well, let's divide spells into 2 categories for now (Thank you D&D and Yu-Gi-Oh) "Instant" and "Continuous".

An instant spell (Such as a Fireball, an ice ray, throwing rocks, etc.) Requires only a touch to the source, you spend some mana and boom, a result.

A continuous spell requires you to keep holding to the source, you spend the mana and get the result but it won't last unless you keep holding to the source.

No, that's not possible.

As a general rule no one can use more than one source at the same time. It's ok (for example) to cast a fireball (sun) and then send flying ice shards (Moon/Sky), however, spells that require maintained sustenance (Like Illusions and Polymorphism) require you to stay connected to their source and thus you can only cast other spells from that source while you keep them working

Why? Well, let's divide spells into 2 categories for now (Thank you D&D and Yu-Gi-Oh) "Instant" and "Continuous".

An instant spell (Such as a Fireball, an ice ray, throwing rocks, etc.) Requires only a touch to the source, you spend some mana and boom, a result.

A continuous spell requires you to keep holding to the source, you spend the mana and get the result but it won't last unless you keep holding to the source.
i gotcha! ty for the info c:

hi guys, sorry for taking a long time but i will get to work on a CS. i’ve been busy with work because everyone has been quitting so i’ve been on schedule non stop. but i will get one done and up either tonight or tomorrow! sorry again!

hi guys, sorry for taking a long time but i will get to work on a CS. i’ve been busy with work because everyone has been quitting so i’ve been on schedule non stop. but i will get one done and up either tonight or tomorrow! sorry again!
Chaos Sorceress Supreme and all that, I get it :v

Just kidding, I get you, there's no rush

but thank you so much. ❤️

oh wait i did not see everyone is using anime FC's , is that mandatory?

i totes forgot to check that! all it says is “image of your face claim, mandatory”

wait, checked the wrong thing! i see it’s mandatory! thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back