• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] Corvallis Academy

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Uasal Uasal
Some peeps were just wondering if there was gonna be a time skip to the next day, since a good chunk of characters are going to bed with only a few still interacting iirc

Also it'd been a while since there were posts/a GM post I think?

So sorry guys, I got caught by my job and then by a horrible flu (not COVID, thanks to god) is anyone still alive 😅 what have I missed?

So sorry guys, I got caught by my job and then by a horrible flu (not COVID, thanks to god) is anyone still alive 😅 what have I missed?

Rp wise most characters have gone to bed with a some still interacting. Otherwise it's been quiet in here so idk if others have just been really busy or not

Still here 👍 Kinda thought this was dead so I just left it alone haha Sorry you were sick, but glad you’re feeling better ^_^

That was my vote too. Rearrange roommates and just continue cuz nothing super major has happened ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ suspension of disbelief all the other students away lol

Alright, we'll continue where we left off. I'll wait a bit more to see who else is still on board and then I'll post accordingly (Rearranging roommates and such) and move the plot forward

Users who are viewing this thread

Back