[OOC] Communications

Because I see what's going on with the others now I'm more curious as to what happened in Gotham and what Drake did.

That was a good read. I like the way everything went. Despite their different choices I'm sure Becky and Alex are close friends, you can't go through stuff like that without forming a deep bonds.

That was a good read. I like the way everything went. Despite their different choices I'm sure Becky and Alex are close friends, you can't go through stuff like that without forming a deep bonds.
Maybe even a little more than friends?
*Winketty wink wink*

Joking. Totally joking.

I'm always up for a good romantic plot. :P

Paul did leave that open ended.

Anyway, I have this idea in my head that everytime they meet Becky wants to test his hand to hand skills to see if he's gotten any better.

I'm here, I swear, and in favour of the jump! Just off to read your post now.

EDIT: Well I like where things are headed. Turn down for Dark.

Last edited:
as to what happened in Gotham

Gotham, I believe, will come out in two posts. One more aimed at the Shadows of Gotham and the other that will be the major event, which is in effect the climax of the Epilogue.

You may see a lot of optional "open ended" replies. In fact, there were several of them sprinkled in that post alone; one overlooked one being the fact Jessica was missing from Bludhaven. These are intentionally designed to allow you to later tailor these stories (so that I'm not just literally controlling everything) and furthermore give you potential flashbacks to work (with me, maybe) on.

Well I like where things are headed. Turn down for Dark.

Each plot and most characters were actually wrote by different people then edited by me to fit in well. Marie was hand-picked by my mentor, Silver, and aside from perhaps Becky, she has the most involved (although not as massive) storyline to her.

Each plot and most characters were actually wrote by different people then edited by me to fit in well. Marie was hand-picked by my mentor, Silver, and aside from perhaps Becky, she has the most involved (although not as massive) storyline to her.

Well I am terribly excited to find out what my dear Marie has been through.

^ ¬^

I'm always up for a good romantic plot. :P

Anyway, I have this idea in my head that everytime they meet Becky wants to test his hand to hand skills to see if he's gotten any better.
That sounds good. I can swing that.

one overlooked one being the fact Jessica was missing from Bludhaven.
Don't think I didn't see that, because I absolutely did.

Lemme just say, I love this. Gotta say I really like what you, Silv-man and the rest are doing with these skip introductions here Paul.

Looking forward to seeing what Alphus and the others have been through in the meantime I'll try to keep an eye on things. Internet and other stuff struggles making it a tad difficult but i am a 100% still in this

Holy shit I have no idea why I hadn't been given a notification for the latest Epilogue post but damn was it good. I honestly have loved each and every one of these, and I can't wait for the next few, especially as I still have a lot of unanswered questions and the like, it's left my mind swimming with possibilities of where I could take Freddy as a character, though after seeing the other posts I'm also not sure if the Gotham timeline is finished yet, so I guess I'll wait and see.

I know I said I'd post this weekend, but I've been putting out periodic posts...

...and I just got a new guitar. Limited edition model, exactly what I wanted, flawless finish... so what did I do? Go out to play it. Amazing sound, not quite as versatile as my main guitar, but it has this beautiful vintage voice with amazing cleans and mild overdrive.

Anyway, just a heads up. I am a part-time gigger and full-time worker, after all.

Just a quick update: I have 3 active threads going in a private workshop and I work on them whenever I feel like it...

I didn't realize this would delay getting them out. lol I should have just stuck with one at a time sequentially. My bad. lol

Another quick update: I've found that my current posts are too long. I'm going to break them up.

I do hope that post made up for the wait.

More will come. I just gotta make them in smaller chunks... that one was about 1/3rd of another post. The OG had the entire first month the group was at the precinct (which I'll do separate and fluff up with a little more story) and I was working on Marie's individual storyline, buuuuuuuuuuut...

It was long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back