[OOC] Communications

Most people are stupidly busy with finals at the moment and I've been quite understanding as I personally have Federal testing coming up.

I expect within 1-2 weeks the RP will be back to its regular posting speed again.

Nevertheless, if you're interesting in character creation, shoot me a PM and we can talk out some ideas.

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Randomfella Randomfella

Guys, I need some posts from you. I know it's busy, but it's been far too long. We're at like 25% my desired posting speed. C'mon.

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Same goes for you, basically.

As for everyone else, once the primary part of the RP actually gets back to speed, I'll work on a fix for the Bludhaven portion--I already have a plan. But, I want to keep what is active still going before I move on to fix another part.

Guys, I need some posts from you. I know it's busy, but it's been far too long. We're at like 25% my desired posting speed. C'mon.

As for everyone else, once the primary part of the RP actually gets back to speed, I'll work on a fix for the Bludhaven portion--I already have a plan. But, I want to keep what is active still going before I move on to fix another part.

I could write a short post but everything going on atm is about ghost's character, so not much to really input until you progress

I mean, I don't need a novel. I think you're forgetting that Agent Love just put Dante on blast, too, so there's at least something to internally react to. A fair bit of philosophy there which should touch ground since Shift was also curious as to why they weren't being trained with their abilities.

I really need the next post from Dante, tbh. 'Cause the post after this is going to be the big read with the video of the fight/display and that should give EVERYONE plenty to work with--for a long time.

Sorry I took so long to get a post up. Immediately after finals my family decided to take me on a road trip. I got a post up. It's not much but it'll get things moving again.

Again, my apologies for the delay. It won't become the norm for me.

Quick update for you all. I've got the formatting and first half of the post done, but I'm tired af now. I also want to proof-read it and maybe edit it before posting, so I'll likely have it up in full sometime tomorrow.

Sidenote: I hate scrollbars, so don't get used to them. However, this was a pretty lengthy post and I wanted to keep the nice, clean look to the formatting. I found the best balance of was to use scrollbars and tabs to avoid breaking the appearance...

You got to see a LOT of character dynamics in actions that you haven't before. Which adds far more to the world.

I'm so sorry, but my brother broke my laptop recently so I've been without a method to post for the longest time, hopefully I should have that resolved soon, but it's been difficult (typing this on my phone rn, which is absolute hell)

I have a post saved on my dad's computer, so hopefully I'll have one up when I next see him (this Wednesday)

Again, I'm really sorry, especially to you ChazGhost ChazGhost , because you don't deserve to have to wait so long after you've been so good about posting consistently

While I know you're busy, you may enjoy reading the large TitanGuard vs Vanguard post, Loony_Bin Loony_Bin . It's in the San Fran thread at the near end.

As for the rest of you, it'll be Saturday before I can post. Tests are catching up.

Last edited:
Alright! This goes out to everyone. This is my LAST week for on the job training and aside from my eval, this is the last thing I do before I just get my upcoming position. Means I'll probably be a bit behind, but once I'm out of it, good things to come!

Attention!
Quick update that I'll formalize later. First, I'll need you guys: sitanomoto sitanomoto ShadowBroker ShadowBroker Romani Romani

I hate to say it, but I'm officially going to close Bludhaven down just like Star City. To you, Shadow, I'm especially sorry because we spent so much time formatting your character for Bludhaven. That effort actually made him one of my favorites. However, with Epiphany gone, I can't really put much back into the city.

As to everyone else, as I was considering how to adjust to these changes, I actually decided to take Beta Protocol in a different direction which you will all soon see. It'll be a pretty considerable shift in dynamic, take a bit of time, but it won't quite be the same multi-city approach I've been using. I've found that doesn't work without reliable establishment of characters and leaders. Epiphany was amazing, but her absence just made my last few plans fall through. And, sita, I wouldn't mind reinstating you and I might have positions for you in the future, but you did kind'a go MIA in the past.

I have some pretty solid beliefs that the new direction will work out.

That said, Gotham folks, you can rest assured, my pet city is still fine and safe.

So, where does that leave us? Well, lemme link some folks...

Bone2pick Bone2pick (Not forgotten, just not much I could do) GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack (again, not forgotten) AceofRoses AceofRoses (if you're still interested) + everyone I linked above

If you want to get with me, I can personally explain what I intend on doing in a one-on-one PM so that I can get your feedback, ideas and input on this plan. It is going to be a pretty decent shift and open quite a bit of doors. Shrug it off if you wish, but I assure you, it might be worth your time to hear.

Oh, and Archon Archon , where are you, man?

Follow-Up!
Alright, ladies and gents, I'm already outlining how the changes will come to be! So, here's my current rough checklist:

- Update San Francisco and the Titans Tower
- Create a stickied post related to the Titans Initiative based off the Guide to the League, but tailored to the new direction of the RP
- Potential Coding update (I've gotten better with coding, but this is lower priority)
- Create an Interest Check for new prospective players
- Create new team(s) or alter existing ones to best fit new applicants
- Work-in existing characters as possible (literally, anyone not active right now: PM me and I we can work on getting you back in if possible)

Of this checklist, my priority objectives are the new Titans Initiative Post and Interest Check. Reason being that those will require the most effort from me and set the pace of the RP as it changes. Both new players and older ones will be affected by this, so I believe it takes precedence. The coding update and update to San Francisco are lowest on my list--they will be mostly aesthetic and meant for the continuity of play. Thus, the middle ground is obviously team-building and working in older characters. I want to explain real quick why those aren't primary. Without a good character pool present, which one isn't, team building isn't a factor. And, working in older characters will be easier when everyone has an idea of how the Titans will work. So, it all comes full circle.

Anyway, explanations aside, there will be a new rule in place!

This applies to everyone, regardless of city or position.

I want everyone to use this code:
Code:
[side=left/right][b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tags:[/b][/side]

Add whatever you want into it, I don't care. However, in anticipation of a larger roleplay group, I find the side-system with tags and locations to be very easy for players to both use in their posts and as a resource in an ongoing thread. I don't intend on splitting San Francisco up for a good while--until posts start getting moderately confusing. In which case, yes, I do have a structure set out. The only two parts I require in this are the tags and location; and, honestly, the tags is just because they look better as part of the post here then tacked on at the bottom.

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Randomfella Randomfella NecroKnight NecroKnight ChazGhost ChazGhost The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Retro-Grey Retro-Grey One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Attention!
Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Randomfella Randomfella NecroKnight NecroKnight ChazGhost ChazGhost The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Retro-Grey Retro-Grey One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost sitanomoto sitanomoto D3lmoniko D3lmoniko AshleyTheNarwhal AshleyTheNarwhal Life. Life. ShadowBroker ShadowBroker Sopranos Sopranos

I have officially completed the Titans Initiative Outline and Interest Check! Things are getting real. The list looks a little like this:

- Update San Francisco and the Titans Tower
- Create a stickied post related to the Titans Initiative based off the Guide to the League, but tailored to the new direction of the RP
- Potential Coding update (I've gotten better with coding, but this is lower priority)
- Create an Interest Check for new prospective players
- Create new team(s) or alter existing ones to best fit new applicants
- Work-in existing characters as possible (literally, anyone not active right now: PM me and I we can work on getting you back in if possible)

The two big tasks down! After coding the new posts, I'm not for sure if I should do a full recode. What I will likely do is start a poll later and see if you guys think what we have for old stuff is fine or if a fresh new look would help out!

Better news, with the big two items down, the next will be helping make the flow in of new characters and teams. This means it's the step where I work one-on-one with you guys to make characters fit in and anyone with older characters can always get in contact with me to see what's going on.

Aimed specifically at Sopranos, Shadowbroker and sitanomoto, this is the fleshed out chance I was talking about to really get back into things.

Archon Archon got in touch, he's busy, but he still exists! Great news.

As for updating the Titans Tower/San Francisco, that will come as well. I'll work with Regal on that no doubt. He's a busy guy, too, and runs an RP that I guess I help manage (he says I do sometimes, I say I just make things interesting) so we work together a lot!

Anyway, guys, that's the update. I'll copy and paste this to the Announcements section as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back