• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OOC) Clearing SAO with a Dancer?!

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Selitia

The Lone Wolf
Just OOC chat! Suggestions and just chit-chat are totally welcome!​

Last edited:
I have been trying to settle on a concept nasty something like a debuff focused character or a super defence focused one

Either could work fine. What do you mean by debuff? Like relies on debuffs to power up? Or relies on debuffs to use on an enemy. Honestly either work.

(For only debuff) You can use a paladin if you want something tanky with some magic ability. They could have a few debuffs that work with their sword skills.

Or you can use a cleric or wizard to rely on debuffs. The wizard thing could tie with the fact that the character is very bad at using normal spells but excels at using debuffs to point that makes it more than annoying to fight against it.

(For both) To keep them from being op you could have a cleric, dark or white mage, or wizard who can't cast normal spells. (or they always backfire) so they rely solemnly on debuffs of the enemy and buffs on themselves/allies. They could also fight with a weapon nontraditional for that class.

Well I figured it was more a specialization thing as I don't think sao has that huge of bugs.

Well it's a different universe with the same trapped in a game, like SAO. So like normal classes and magic are a thing.

Yeah mostly assuming it has as few bugs as in the main verse so basing it on dnd they would be a necromancer that debunks enemy to hell and back

But if you want it to be a specialized thing, then make it a skill, like kiritos duel wielding. Could be a once-per-fight mass debuff that does something more minor, like reduces damage dealt by like 10%.

I haven't figured out if people want It more traditional RPG or more traditional dnd. Or SAO with a twist. I didn't have too many ideas tbh.

Well I mean how are skills in terms of magic learned arr they skill trees or just collecting spell books

Then the character would have used their points down that skill tree to do things like slow enemies weaken them ect

That's reasonable so I fogure they went heavy in debuff them maybe a little to fight as they do need to have leveled up

Sounds good. I'm not gonna nit pick about the specifics on the skill tree as long as they are reasonably and obviously not op.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back