• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Chatter For camp Half Blood

Main
Here
Characters
Here
jlyk i'm going on a small vacation, ill be back on tuesday and will be able to post then

so currently our first posts should be on our first day at the camp?

What in the world, I wasn’t getting notifications! I had no idea the rp started, I don’t even have my characters yet.
i wasn't getting notifs either!!! luckily i checked and saw they started 😭😭 i had to get my CS out QUICK

Sorry for a doublepost, but I’m very indecisive. I might actually be thinking of doing one that can not actually be claimed. I know Percy made that deal with the gods but if it’s possible one child got lost in translation and it’s genuinely unknown who they’re the child of as they suppress their abilities and don’t trust themselves enough to allow them to shine. But even with that being said they still push themselves to the max to show their worth as a Demigod at Camp.

Just want to see if anyone else thinks this is a reason possibility and if That Weird girl That Weird girl is okay with this

Sorry for a doublepost, but I’m very indecisive. I might actually be thinking of doing one that can not actually be claimed. I know Percy made that deal with the gods but if it’s possible one child got lost in translation and it’s genuinely unknown who they’re the child of as they suppress their abilities and don’t trust themselves enough to allow them to shine. But even with that being said they still push themselves to the max to show their worth as a Demigod at Camp.

Just want to see if anyone else thinks this is a reason possibility and if That Weird girl That Weird girl is okay with this
I’m fine with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back