• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Chatter For camp Half Blood

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Is this still open? I'd be interested in doing a child of Ares who isn't just a meat head and tends to focus more on strategies. I think he'd be more of a brother bear kind of guy when it comes to personality as well.

I'm thinking either a child of Eris or Tyche (Goddess of drama basically and goddess of fortune respectively)

Yep way to much jealousy towards there half bloods and even more towards her half siblings

Think imma do my character Melly as a daughter of Eris.

Basically, she takes after her mother and is sorta antagonistic towards most people. She'd be a well-known liar and someone who is heavily guarded, basically keeping all her cards to her chest.

I'll get the CS up ASAP!

Yep little ball of spite and jealousy despite one of the best if not best smith in the camp lol

Think imma do my character Melly as a daughter of Eris.

Basically, she takes after her mother and is sorta antagonistic towards most people. She'd be a well-known liar and someone who is heavily guarded, basically keeping all her cards to her chest.

I'll get the CS up ASAP!
if people mistake eris for iris... that amount of correcting ppl aisling would have to do-

if people mistake eris for iris... that amount of correcting ppl aisling would have to do-
LOL i thought it was originally a spelling mistake but it turns out the names are just widely similar. I think Eris is ear-is while Iris is eye-ris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back