• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Chatter For camp Half Blood

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Those of you unfamiliar with me I like to NPC multiple cannon characters which might be weird but I do enjoy it. I was thinking that Piper, Jason, Hazel, etc would be in the rp as adults and I give you permission to make kids of them if you wish.

Yeah I would allow that as long as they aren’t too overpowered. Although with the Titans we might have to think of a way…maybe camp half blood has a deal with them idk.

Hmm been looking for one of these

My main pitch would be a demi god that can't demi god. They are extremely physically weak but in exchange they have more skill in their parents domains. In this case hephestus so a exemrly skilled Smith.

Thanks I'll look up some old sheets for my magical Smith who is extremely anti social (inferiority complex and fears)

Nice. Sounds like a plan and a good contrast to most campers who would probably be really outgoing and brave. Although they still might be chosen for quests because of their skills or making weapons for them.

Nice. Sounds like a plan and a good contrast to most campers who would probably be really outgoing and brave. Although they still might be chosen for quests because of their skills or making weapons for them.
Yep and they know better than to fight fate

this takes place after percy, i assume we can have children of minor gods, right?

i was gonna have a child of iris but she's mute and pretty shy, but is amazing at using weapons

It’d honestly be funny to have a child of Aphrodite that has nothing in common with their siblings, they just don’t Aphrodite.

edit: maybe fraternal twins, a daughter of Aphrodite who doesn’t Aphrodite and a son of Aphrodite who Aphrodite’s

Last edited:
do all the characters have to be children of the series characters?
Like could we play kids of the olympians that have been and gone? (ie characters in their 20's etc)

Well I might use my Son of Boreas concept.

Boreas is a god of winter and the North wind so maybe I’ll do a demigod that has some control over Aerokinesis and Cryokinesis.

Or I had an idea for a son of pan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back