• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Chatter For camp Half Blood

Main
Here
Characters
Here
LOL i thought it was originally a spelling mistake but it turns out the names are just widely similar. I think Eris is ear-is while Iris is eye-ris
same tho, i thought it was like the same goddess with just a different spelling at first-

same tho, i thought it was like the same goddess with just a different spelling at first-
but still 👀 Melly would most likely use it to play pranks on people, like "yeah yeah, I'm a child of Iris, you want me to relay a message?" or if they're looking for her she'd just send them to the Iris cabin with a fake name or something

but still 👀 Melly would most likely use it to play pranks on people, like "yeah yeah, I'm a child of Iris, you want me to relay a message?" or if they're looking for her she'd just send them to the Iris cabin with a fake name or something
i just realised how hard it could be for aisling to relay messages... she'd have to write everything-

i just realised how hard it could be for aisling to relay messages... she'd have to write everything-
lets hope she can write fast and has a never ending supply of paper! but i think reaching iris is relatively easy, dont you need a coin and some water?

lets hope she can write fast and has a never ending supply of paper! but i think reaching iris is relatively easy, dont you need a coin and some water?
yup, tho aisling can't really talk... unless her mother knows sign, she needs to write everything. Luckily being mute for 16 years has made aisling write extremely fast-

I can image Laura getting pissed in like 5 minutes telling to fuck off and come navk tomorrow and making some magi tech text to speech device

I can image Laura getting pissed in like 5 minutes telling to fuck off and come navk tomorrow and making some magi tech text to speech device
why did i think of the text-to-speech things on twitch and tik tok immediately-

why did i think of the text-to-speech things on twitch and tik tok immediately-
nxt thing u know aisling is doing a silly tiktok dance in front of her cabin and phone on the daily

I almost want to give Laura a pet something like a tarantula because spiders are chill homebodies or a centapide to match her spite

Hmm maybe a gaint centipede she has made more tame via sone magic mumbo-jumbo they are visious bals if jaws and hate otherwise

Quick question, they’ve added cabins for the minor gods right? (Been awhile since I’ve read the books)

Just wanted to know if I could put My char’s cabin near the lake like how cabin 3 is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back