• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Give me a sec, I'll take a look now. Also, you do have a Holy Symbol on your Character Sheet but you get one from your Class items and one from your Background and I only see one symbol on your Character Sheet.

Give me a sec, I'll take a look now. Also, you do have a Holy Symbol on your Character Sheet but you get one from your Class items and one from your Background and I only see one symbol on your Character Sheet.
I missed that, and will add the second one now.

OK, finally got some time and everything looks good. You can make a post whenever you're ready on the main Adventure. I have the next post ready but I'll wait to see what you will do.

Sounds like the easiest way to get you involved, I'd say. Good to see your name here, too, by the way!

OK, before we continue, I need to know where each character is. Mor'du and Dellyn'dierra have not moved. I just need to know which side of Mor'du Gurk is on and which side Inkiira jumped off the wagon and landed please? Also, remember that Sacred flame has a reach of 60 feet, if you want to use it you'll need to be in front of Mor'du and cast it immediately after he turns as the Goblin is just on the edge of your casting range and as soon as it takes one square step away it will be out of it.

This is the updated map so you can see the measurements i'm using.
Goblin is G
Mor'du is 1
Dellyn'dierra is 2
Gurk is 3
Inkiira is 4
IMG_20201024_104115.jpg

If you have a 5 feet gape between Gruk and Mor'du then you have some wiggle room for your spell to be in range to potentially hit. Do you want to do that? I will be heading to bed now so I'll see your reply in the morning.

Psychie Psychie
I've just realised I missed something. You don't have 13 Str for your Chain Mail. This was my bad as I should have double checked the equipment requirement. I'm sorry for not realising and for asking this but what do you want to do about this? The way I can see this is that you can swap your Con and Str score meaning you will have to knock down your max HP from 9 to 8 but you can keep the Chain Mail. Or you could still get the Chain Mail, sell it for 75 GP, buy Ring Mail that has no strength requirement, pocket 45 GP giving you a total of 60 GP and take a 2 point AC hit down to 16. It's up to you.

Psychie Psychie
I've just realised I missed something. You don't have 13 Str for your Chain Mail. This was my bad as I should have double checked the equipment requirement. I'm sorry for not realising and for asking this but what do you want to do about this? The way I can see this is that you can swap your Con and Str score meaning you will have to knock down your max HP from 9 to 8 but you can keep the Chain Mail. Or you could still get the Chain Mail, sell it for 75 GP, buy Ring Mail that has no strength requirement, pocket 45 GP giving you a total of 60 GP and take a 2 point AC hit down to 16. It's up to you.
I'm sorry I missed that.

I'll go ahead and take the Ring Mail, and edit my sheet now

Just checking, does anyone else want to make a post? I have my next post ready to go but I want to check if anyone wants to make a post.

I'm good. The goblin is too far for me to catch in a foot race, so its up to the spellcasters to take it out.

On the assumption that Sacred Flame hit, The Goblin would still be alive. The Eldritch Blast that you have has a chance to hit as it has 120 feet range.

Just checking to make sure I have this right, as I have played as spell casting classes before but none that needed an attack roll for their spell, the spell attack roll is put up agents the AC of the creature right?

Just checking to make sure I have this right, as I have played as spell casting classes before but none that needed an attack roll for their spell, the spell attack roll is put up agents the AC of the creature right?
Yes. Whatever spellcasting modifier that there is is added to the die roll to go against the AC as if it were any other ranged attack, such as an arrow or crossbow bolt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back