• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Don't think there's a reason to change stuff - I'll give you the roll in a moment.

Sherwood Sherwood

I'll need you to do an Animal Handling (AH for short) check and I'll be nice and tell you the minimum that you need to roll. The AH DC is 5 so you need to roll a minimum of 7 to succeed. No strength check needed.

Been suffering from a migraine for the past few days. I hope to be able to get my head into the game once more in the next day or two. Please be patient.

If you feel ill then by all means, take your time to recover. I'm sure everyone is alright with a short brake till you're feeling better, right?

D. Rex D. Rex Silanon Silanon Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood
Just so you all know, when you are all approaching the cave that I described I'll post the battle map so let me know when you're all approaching it after you have all hid the wagon. Also, because Christmas is coming in two weeks from tomorrow, I believe we should go on a little brake till after the new year has started on the first. Does that sound good?

I think that all the games I'm in will be posting slower or not at all until after Christmas. I'm patient, and will be here when things kick off once more.

Not too long now before the new year. Hope everyone is having a good time. Just to remind everyone, we will be resuming the adventure on the 2nd of next month. If anyone needs a reminder on what's happening then I can give you a short explanation on what's going on, just let me know.

Hi all, Happy New Year!!! I just managed to finish everything else that I needed to do and now I’ll catch everyone up on what has happened so far.

You agreed to deliver some goods in a wagon to a town called Phandalin. On the way you found 2 dead horses that belonged to your employer and his guard, fought the Goblins that ambushed them and scared one off, found the Goblin trail, disarmed the snare, watched as the Oxen did a Loony Toons, found a cave and lastly moved the wagon off to the side.

As soon as you move closer, I’ll put up the first part of the battle map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back