• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
From what I can see, out of everyone, two of you want to go down the trail, one is on the fence and one is undecided. Did I get that right?

More or less, I'd say. Is there anything we can learn from the dead horses? Anyone here able to tell stuff about animals?

Is it easy to say how they were killed? From the distance? From nearby? I'm wondering if the two riders could've potentially escaped, or if the goblins got them with certainty.

OK. I'll need the Marching Order and what you plan to do while on the Goblin Trail please. Also, I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but if you let go of the reins then the Oxen have been trained to stop.

Mor'du will fall back to a position walking along side the wagon for now, doing his best to keep a keen watch out for more goblin shinanigans.

I'll walk behind the wagon, dagger in hand. How's the ground? Dry? Covered in puddles after the last rain?

Alrighty, thanks! Should be good for us, we don't want to get stuck or anything like that.

Sherwood Sherwood
Good question and the LMOP (Lost Mine Of Phandelver for short) booklet doesn't give me a description of the trail besides that it is a Goblin Trail and that it is in a forest. So to awnser your question I have come up with this:
OOC what kind of terrain are we in the middle of?
It is a forest trail that is used by goblins a lot. The trail is rather wide and has probably been widened by the Goblins so that they can drag their loot from their ambushes back to where ever they store it. Does that help?

Question: If they likely dragged their loot along, can we see clear signs of what they grabbed, lately? A dwarf, maybe?

You know, that is something that I forgot to type. Thank you for the reminder and sorry for not typing it sooner. When you found the Goblin Trail, there were signs that there were 2 human sized bodies being hauled away from the ambush sight. Please do note that the two human size bodies could easily just be dwarfs that were dragged for a bit and then picked up as more goblins came to help making it harder to tell if it was truly humans or something else.

I was board for a bit so I made a Human Merchant from level 1 to 20 for fun. What does everyone think? Please note I didn't do any backstory as I was having fun making the merchant.

Attachments

• Human Rogue Merchant.pdf
    632.4 KB · Views: 1
That's the general plan - I was thinking that a minor illusion first might be a good idea, just in case there's someone around. Anyone opposed to that idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back