• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
True, it's still having a bad day though. One of its companions ran, two others got caved in and cut in half and it got its shoulders grazed by spells. In terms of having a bad day, I'd say that's a terrible one.

And it can't hit a target with its bow, keeping Gurk from having to use any spells to heal us.

True, it's still having a bad day though. One of its companions ran, two others got caved in and cut in half and it got its shoulders grazed by spells. In terms of having a bad day, I'd say that's a terrible one.
It is kind of a funny visual that the two ranged combatants are shooting at their respective enemy with all their might and barely doing diddly.

Just to be clear it has to survive 4 PC turns, 2 of which are ranged attackers and that is about to become 3, before it can have another turn...yea, if this Gobo survives to see another turn, I'll be surprised.

Surprise status: Loading. Currently at 25%. Most likely, at least, the dice don't like cantrips.

Now that everyone has at least made a post, I would like everyone to make a Survival (Wisdom) check. Please roll in the dice rolling page, that is why it's there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back