OOC Chat

@FabulousTrash

He's not necessarily an asshole he's just very serious about the military and what it stands for, these people are supposed to be future officers of the USE's military. 

Unless she's got a PhD and is a listed professional she's better off being in the military, getting into a position like head of anything usually requires years as well as technical experience. also if she isn't necessarily part of the military she would never have deployed to the field alongside combat units.

@FabulousTrash

He's not necessarily an asshole he's just very serious about the military and what it stands for, these people are supposed to be future officers of the USE's military. 

Unless she's got a PhD and is a listed professional she's better off being in the military, getting into a position like head of anything usually requires years as well as technical experience. also if she isn't necessarily part of the military she would never have deployed to the field alongside combat units.

Good point. But like, she gave up the battlefield to teach at TMA so ._.

Meh. 

Welp. Ayla has blown her fuse (on the first day too lol)

I guess Athena is just a little shocked lol, but I plan for her to go looking for him later though... ;D

Also, what lesson is gonna be next? I presume the class is gonna stay together? 

Guessing you guys are going with Drill Sergent :P

@FabulousTrash This is a good way to get fired extremely quickly. Academy Instructors don't carry firearms with them outside of times of crisis, lockdowns and lessons that require them, that is left to the dedicated contingent of sailors or marines whose job it is to maintain the security of the place. Discharging a firearm like that and pointing it at cadets is leagues away from what Omarov meant, more than likely get to her a swift reporting for the negligent discharge of a firearm and suspension. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@FabulousTrash This is a good way to get fired extremely quickly. Academy Instructors don't carry firearms with them outside of times of crisis, lockdowns and lessons that require them, that is left to the dedicated contingent of sailors or marines whose job it is to maintain the security of the place. Discharging a firearm like that and pointing it at cadets is leagues away from what Omarov meant, more than likely get to her a swift reporting and suspension. 

Well, I did mention she carries it wherever she goes in her profile .__.

I"ll take it out. Guess I got too into it lol. Gods I'm tired....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread