OOC Chat

what kind of alignment would a character who is a not a bad person in general, but has a blinding grudge against a particular kingdom and a deep desire for revenge?

@Idea Well any alignment works depending on the reason you hate the kingdom. Maybe the kingdom didn't follow the laws, and your character is Lawful Good. Or maybe the kingdom follows the law, which caused your parents to die, so maybe you're Chaotic Good, or Neutral.

@Idea Well any alignment works depending on the reason you hate the kingdom. Maybe the kingdom didn't follow the laws, and your character is Lawful Good. Or maybe the kingdom follows the law, which caused your parents to die, so maybe you're Chaotic Good, or Neutral.

responsible for the mass massacre of an entire civilization after using a trade agreement to trick said civilization into taking goods that cursed them into becoming weapons. Literally.

@Idea Honestly, it just depends on your character. If you like to follow the laws, and use lawful means to defeat your opponents, go Lawful Good, Neutral, or Evil.  If your character likes to act random, spontaneous, and has no care for the laws, you may want to go Chaotic Good, Neutral, or Evil. If your character acts on their own behalf, and they've self control, and they don't mind following laws, or acting chaotic at times, True Neutral works.

@Idea@The Suspicious Eye
karaelia-greengold2_zpstzmpnur4.jpg

@The Suspicious Eye In times of war, a knight must do their duty. And yeah, it's true, just search it on google, or something. I mean, they couldn't really take off their armor during battle, if they had to use the restroom.

giphy.gif

Ewwwwwwwwww!

Okay that's gross.

Someone needs to post cuz I'm bored

Someone needs to approve my character, I'm on the verge of posting a third character out of boredom...

Also, am I still part of this encounter? I could work a post out but it'll mean both of us getting stuck waiting on @Captain Spooks...

Someone needs to approve my character, I'm on the verge of posting a third character out of boredom...

Also, am I still part of this encounter? I could work a post out but it'll mean both of us getting stuck waiting on @Captain Spooks...

funnyavatarclip5.GIF

@Alteras I'm sorry, this week's has kind of been a busy one, plus I was also thinking of something badass Conlen could do, but I'm late for that. So, I'll get a reply up as soon as possible.

"Yeah I'm fine," replied Nevis looking at the girl, she seemed panicked. Nevis decided he shouldn't get involved and wondered round the town too king for food stalls but, after being ignored several times and been told that they, "DON'T SELL TO FOREIGNERS!" (with his dark skin and white hair it was blatantly obvious that Nevis wasn't a local) He gave up and ended up back in the middle of the square next to the girl.

@The Suspicious Eye

Pfft why? Just why? You made a whole circle and left poor Iris on the ground. I don't even know how to respond. Can you add some more to this? It's not even a paragraph.

Users who are viewing this thread