OOC Chat

*looks around in a panic* 

New Rp?

I just wanna continue with dis. 

*dances to the music in my headphones*

Anybody wanna thread? 

Also quick question: do all of the Chosen know each other already? Presumably we've all been together for at least a few years training and stuff right?

They know "about" each other generally, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're all friends. Some might avoid others so it's really up to your character for how much they know about each other.

Birdsie I swear to god if you don't get over here and post or give me a legitimate excuse for not posting  I will spam your inbox like it's the end of days

Honestly, I don't want to blame you guys because I'm sure I am partly at fault too, but I could not contain the chosen. You guys were meant to all be in one place together so we can advance but some of you kinda... walked away and I started giving up myself.

Truth be told, I'm good at writing stories with plot twists and secrets but I suck at GMing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I don't want to blame you guys because I'm sure I am partly at fault too, but I could not contain the chosen. You guys were meant to all be in one place together so we can advance but some of you kinda... walked away and I started giving up myself.

Truth be told, I'm good at writing stories with plot twists and secrets but I suck at GMing.

Sorry, I think I'm one of the offenders. I didn't move Gallick for quite some time after the battle.

I'll start doing better about that because, along with everyone else, I don't want this RP to die >_<

That's a fair concern, but since most of the chosen are now all in the ballroom due to Sharia's orders I'd say it would be easy to jump back now. Any other chosen that isn't congregated in the ballroom will just be assumed to have been brought in together by one of the guards. It's an easy thing to edit a post so I wouldn't worry about them, just post as if everyone is in the ballroom (impatiently) awaiting Decius and his orders to move out. If want us to be a different place you're free to @ us in the out of character chat here. 

From what I can tell everyone is very dedicated to this rp and willing to follow your lead Birdsie. : )

Plus if you need more than one commander to lead the group then I'd be happy to make another "guard" character to help corral everyone so it doesn't all fall on you. I'm sure @The Suspicious Eye's Sharia would also be more than willing to help Decius.

Plus if you need more than one commander to lead the group then I'd be happy to make another "guard" character to help corral everyone so it doesn't all fall on you. I'm sure @The Suspicious Eye's Sharia would also be more than willing to help Decius.

SEE!! @Birdsie what did I say? I said post and now look what you've done.

d8542628edf673736ac4beb481a9149e.gif

ALRIGHT EVERYONE

@Birdsie CANT BE ARSED ANYMORE TO DRAG THIS ROLEPLAY

LEAVE
HIM
THE
FUCK
ALONE

IT IS CLEAR TO ME, SEEING HIS BEHAVIOR, THAT HE IS EXPERIENCING STRESS-RELATED ISSUES DUE TO YOUR FUCKING CONSTANT ANNOYANCE.

HE DOESN'T WANT TO KEEP DRAGGING A DYING BODY.

YOU EITHER LET IT DIE, OR CALL A NEW SURGEON TO DO THE SURGERY.

SO, I GIVE YOU AN OFFER:

YOU VOTE FOR A NEW GM AND LEAVE BIRDSIE ALONE

OR

YOU LET THIS RP DIE

ALSO, HE HAS TOLD ME MULTIPLE TIMES THAT HE IS BAD AT GM'ING, HE SAYS SO HIMSELF. HE LACKS THE BOLDNESS PERSONALITY TRAIT, LIKE ME.

I AM FUCKING BOLD AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HURTING YOUR PRETTY LITTLE OVERSIZED EGOS

SO, WHAT DO Y'ALL SAY, GUYS?

WILL YOU LEAVE MY FRIEND THE FUCK ALONE AND LET HIS FUCKING BRAIN RELAX, OR DO YOU SO DESPERATELY WANT TO DRIVE HIM TO SUICIDE?

ALL YOUR CHOICE.

That's a fair concern, but since most of the chosen are now all in the ballroom due to Sharia's orders I'd say it would be easy to jump back now. Any other chosen that isn't congregated in the ballroom will just be assumed to have been brought in together by one of the guards. It's an easy thing to edit a post so I wouldn't worry about them, just post as if everyone is in the ballroom (impatiently) awaiting Decius and his orders to move out. If want us to be a different place you're free to @ us in the out of character chat here. 

From what I can tell everyone is very dedicated to this rp and willing to follow your lead Birdsie. : )

SEE!! @Birdsie what did I say? I said post and now look what you've done.

d8542628edf673736ac4beb481a9149e.gif

ALRIGHT EVERYONE

LEAVE
HIM
THE
FUCK
ALONE

IT IS CLEAR TO ME, SEEING HIS BEHAVIOR, THAT HE IS EXPERIENCING STRESS-RELATED ISSUES DUE TO YOUR FUCKING CONSTANT ANNOYANCE.

SO, I GIVE YOU AN OFFER:

OR

YOU LET THIS RP DIE

ALSO, HE HAS TOLD ME MULTIPLE TIMES THAT HE IS BAD AT GM'ING, HE SAYS SO HIMSELF. HE LACKS THE BOLDNESS PERSONALITY TRAIT, LIKE ME.

I AM FUCKING BOLD AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HURTING YOUR PRETTY LITTLE OVERSIZED EGOS

WILL YOU LEAVE MY FRIEND THE FUCK ALONE AND LET HIS FUCKING BRAIN RELAX, OR DO YOU SO DESPERATELY WANT TO DRIVE HIM TO SUICIDE?

ALL YOUR CHOICE.

Iiiiiiiiiiii

will not comment...

ALRIGHT EVERYONE

LEAVE
HIM
THE
FUCK
ALONE

SO, I GIVE YOU AN OFFER:

OR

YOU LET THIS RP DIE

ALL YOUR CHOICE.

Iiiiiiiiiiii

will not comment...

a8f3cf222b4f2d6bb79c8ca6e8190a27e7eae16da93537b8df1979f6f6c83c95.jpg

@Birdsie 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been stressing over this : (( It's fine if you don't want to govern us anymore but you can understand our confusion when our GM just stops posting without much explanation other than he's moved on to other rps. If you would like to resign as GM no one would judge you for this or bully you into doing something that is obviously causing you turmoil. *Cough* @The Suspicious Eye *Cough* But I would just like there to be a replacement when you go since there are a lot of people who genuinely enjoy your concept idea and would love to continue it. 

@Gabriel97

I understand your concern for a friend who isn't able to speak his concerns wholeheartedly but I might remind you gently that you too exited out of the role play quite suddenly with no apparent warning or write off. We are simply worried about the future of this role play as we've all spent so much time invested into the characters and its story line. I too have started a few rps and I can't tell you how disappointing it is when your rp dies for no other reason than people simply not posting. 

As for your ultimatum, I vote that we give someone else the GM torch so Birdsie no longer has to be burdened by our pestering.

@Birdsie 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been stressing over this : (( It's fine if you don't want to govern us anymore but you can understand our confusion when our GM just stops posting without much explanation other than he's moved on to other rps. If you would like to resign as GM no one would judge you for this or bully you into doing something that is obviously causing you turmoil. *Cough* @The Suspicious Eye *Cough* But I would just like there to be a replacement when you go since there are a lot of people who genuinely enjoy your concept idea and would love to continue it. 

@Gabriel97

I understand your concern for a friend who isn't able to speak his concerns wholeheartedly but I might remind you gently that you too exited out of the role play quite suddenly with no apparent warning or write off. We are simply worried about the future of this role play as we've all spent so much time invested into the characters and its story line. I too have started a few rps and I can't tell you how disappointing it is when your rp dies for no other reason than people simply not posting. 

As for your ultimatum, I vote that we give someone else the GM torch so Birdsie no longer has to be burdened by our pestering.

Yeah, well.

I suck at GMing. I'll give you the rank and stuff.

ALRIGHT EVERYONE

LEAVE
HIM
THE
FUCK
ALONE

SO, I GIVE YOU AN OFFER:

OR

YOU LET THIS RP DIE

ALL YOUR CHOICE.

Gabriel, our intention wasn't to stress him out; there's no need to treat it like it was. Had Birdsie told us this was the case, I guarantee every member would have toned it down a little.

If you would like to resign as GM no one would judge you for this or bully you into doing something that is obviously causing you turmoil. *Cough* @The Suspicious Eye *Cough* But I would just like there to be a replacement when you go since there are a lot of people who genuinely enjoy your concept idea and would love to continue it. 

c8105ebcdf0dc6cdd575a39e2e5c712fa3614bce611c0b6bbdf7d4d50741c8c4.jpg

He can take it.

But if we're voting for a new GM I vote @Arythra Thainspyre

@Elenion Aura @The Suspicious Eye @Lost @Firebright @SpiritualShrub @Dutchmann @Echo Dreamsong @aja maji @SP3CT3R

Ah, Okay so apparently Birdsie has made me the new GM. If y'all wanted a new vote later on when more people log on I'd be happy to step down if someone is against it but for now I guess we'll just sort some things out. 

If Birdsie doesn't want to act as the King and Decius I'm gonna need some people to volunteer to take those roles. (Since I think controlling three major characters is a little bit above my ability). I'm going to make a new character that could/will take the place of Decius since I'm not very familiar with his personality and I'd rather make a leading character myself. 

Secondly, if your character is not in the ballroom I would appreciate if you somehow edited or made a new post of them moving into there. It'd just be easier to get the party a goin! If you REEEEAALLYY don't want to do that I might have the party just move out and then you can catch up later or I'll have the party move past you but I'd rather not have to go through all that mumbo jumbo. I'll try to make this a smooth transition so that we can jump right into continuing on with the story! 

Also, if any of you have any questions about what happened to Birdsie I'd like to assure you he is in no way upset with what happened but simply overwhelmed with the duties of a GM. Please if you need to ask him anything I'd appreciate you send it through me so that he doesn't have a million different messages clogging up his inbox because no one likes that. ಠ╭╮ಠ

@Arythra Thainspyre I agree with everyone else; you'd make the best GM (^_^)

Also, question for IC: Are we still meeting at the barracks to head for Fenris, or have plans changed?

@Arythra Thainspyre I agree with everyone else; you'd make the best GM (^_^)

Also, question for IC: Are we still meeting at the barracks to head for Fenris, or have plans changed?

Okay so! There has been a lot of confusion with this but from looking over the rp everyone is gathered in the ballroom, Decius was simply commanding troops of soldiers in the barracks. I think I'll have Sharia lead the rest of the group out through the courtyard so just make sure that you run into the group as they leave.

Okay so! There has been a lot of confusion with this but from looking over the rp everyone is gathered in the ballroom, Decius was simply commanding troops of soldiers in the barracks. I think I'll have Sharia lead the rest of the group out through the courtyard so just make sure that you run into the group as they leave.

Will do!

Users who are viewing this thread