OOC Chat

I dont mind making my high elf a leading charecter. If you want he can take over Decious spot. Ya know the high lord had to go away on importat high lord stuff and since My elf is an offical and part of the kings inner circle anyway i would not mind making him into whatever. @Arythra Thainspyre

I dont mind making my high elf a leading charecter. If you want he can take over Decious spot. Ya know the high lord had to go away on importat high lord stuff and since My elf is an offical and part of the kings inner circle anyway i would not mind making him into whatever. @Arythra Thainspyre

Don't worry!! That won't be necessary, I've figured out how to maneuver Decius pretty well and Birdsie has been giving me a lesson as to his "evil plan" that is going to go down so I don't think we're in short of characters in that aspect. Plus the less the better. I'm just waiting for @The Suspicious Eye's post to get him fired up again. (・∀・ )

I have no idea what else to write for the time being, and it seems as though replies are being a little slow?

Perhaps we could have a small time shift in which they start travelling?

Just to get things going again like they were before. 

I'm sorry, I'm so not trying to take charge it's just an idea.

I have no idea what else to write for the time being, and it seems as though replies are being a little slow?

Perhaps we could have a small time shift in which they start travelling?

Just to get things going again like they were before. 

I'm sorry, I'm so not trying to take charge it's just an idea.

That's a good idea, I was going to do that but I thought I would have the whole group gathered first and then set out but I'm STILL waiting for @The Suspicious Eye *cough cough* or someone else to get the message for everyone to meet in the courtyard but if I don't get some response soon I might be forced to bunny everyone on the trail to Fenris.

Well, should we just assume that everyone is there?

I mean, you've asked everyone to meet there enough times- I thought everyone was, my bad.  

i was waiting for someone to relay the message. it kinda sucks when ooc has to just make shift and interaction. kinda takes you out the element. this kind of rp is...well suppose to be....a very immersive experience. it has complicated plot lines and charecters who have the same potential. The only reason i did not post was because of this. @SpiritualShrub

If everyone is still in this and not dead like i think they are i will post,and also relay the message to everyone in the rp as well. @Arythra Thainspyre

That's a good idea, I was going to do that but I thought I would have the whole group gathered first and then set out but I'm STILL waiting for @The Suspicious Eye *cough cough* or someone else to get the message for everyone to meet in the courtyard but if I don't get some response soon I might be forced to bunny everyone on the trail to Fenris.

Don't you rush me! I can't think of anything, that isn't super op.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back