OOC Chat

I will be making posts as Stannis and LC Mormont within the next day or so. I might could get one of the two up tonight. 

@RosefromtheRiver

I'm going to hurry and make the finishing touches on this OC I was working on. I was trying to avoid doubles in the same thread, but he can take you ashore. 

Yeah, guys I am sorry to say but I may have to back out of this. I have not had much time to go on recently, and I am going to most likely be busy for an unknown period of time, and I have other RP's to deal with so unfortunately I am going to have to drop this. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

ok um @RosefromtheRiver i think i'll take on Varys too if @the omen of death is leaving till someone else claims him because we really need Varys. if you're ok with that i can start on my post right away

ok um @RosefromtheRiver i think i'll take on Varys too if @the omen of death is leaving till someone else claims him because we really need Varys. if you're ok with that i can start on my post right away

I am alright with that, I can take on Tyrion as well until someone wants to be him. But my replies will be later as I am working from 10am est until idk when

I am alright with that, I can take on Tyrion as well until someone wants to be him. But my replies will be later as I am working from 10am est until idk when

alright good luck at work :) we have a small council meeting so when you're done you can get Tyrion in. Cercei still doesn't know Tywin put him as hand of the king and she still doesn't know he's back from the wall

alright good luck at work :) we have a small council meeting so when you're done you can get Tyrion in. Cercei still doesn't know Tywin put him as hand of the king and she still doesn't know he's back from the wall

Got it and thanks.

I know I still owe replies. I plan on getting them in sometime after the weekend is over b/c work sucks. 

I've a pretty long vacation due so I'll have a lot of time. I'm just covering for another employee who quit until Tuesday. Then I'll have more time than I know what to do with to get shit done. 

I'm just waiting for something to happen in the reach that may involve my OC. Right now he's just reading quietly and studying history while the Tyrells and Renly meet. 

I'll respond with Jofferey sometime today. Thought I'd see Aur0ra wanted to post before me since she was tagged and interacted with first then I'd post with Jofferey. Though not certain what's happening with Sansa.

Reason I have this. If no one can do a character, someone else will do them. I have someone asking about Snow, and since I haven't seen Proxy post anything yet, I am just putting this out there for the inactive characters.

Ah fuck, I forgot about this RP... I'm sorry to say this but I'll be leaving this roleplay as I don't have the time. I'm sorry I take the spot if anybody else wanted and sorry for not notifying you earlier! I hope you will be OK in your endeavors from this roleplay and hopes everyone enjoys themselves! Sorry!

Ah fuck, I forgot about this RP... I'm sorry to say this but I'll be leaving this roleplay as I don't have the time. I'm sorry I take the spot if anybody else wanted and sorry for not notifying you earlier! I hope you will be OK in your endeavors from this roleplay and hopes everyone enjoys themselves! Sorry!

No problem, I had someone asking me already if they can have Jon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back