OOC Chat

hiya!! ^w^

Welcome.

Go ahead and create a character to replace the SHSL Tea Brewer, it's still not too late to do that.

Ah, btw I think Foolishness left the rp, what a shame, since I like his character, and how neutral he is. 

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm... but who should I make? Should I re=used my fanatic for the third time?? XD or make a new one? :3

Ooooh, and btw, I just noticed OOC is kinda quiet. I must do something......

WE NEED TO FIND A TOPIC AND BOND!!!

So...*cough* *cough* how's everyone? Doing great?

What do you think of the RP so far? This is intended to be a fast-paced RP, so I tend to rush things a little when tossing out information and aim to finish this fast.

Again, please bear with my silly grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes, and stuff like that.

It's a shame this is a mystery RP, I can't discuss the RP too much with you guys X'D!!! So it's only natural that the OOC gets a little quiet.

I am really not sure what all of you can talk about here, perhaps try to come up with theories? Thoughts on characters? Which character you suspect the most? Pairs up the suspected killer and victims and stuff like that?

Urg...I am trying too hard to come up with a topic. XD

Generally, just tell me what do you guys expect from the RP.  :)

Have a nice day, everyone!

Haha I feel you on not being able to talk about stuff but really want too. Koba is from a fanfic I'm writing (and I'm really excited about getting to use him in a rp!) But its so painful to want to hear people talk about it and guess but not being able to say anything without giving it all away

So far this is pretty cool tho!

Haha I feel you on not being able to talk about stuff but really want too. Koba is from a fanfic I'm writing (and I'm really excited about getting to use him in a rp!) But its so painful to want to hear people talk about it and guess but not being able to say anything without giving it all away

So far this is pretty cool tho!

Fanfic? I would really love to read that when it's finished!

So how will we be able to read that, I assume it will be online?

Got any snippet or just some basic outline of the fanfic you can share? ;)

can i hop in the rp yet? ^w^ i read through the importent parts and skimmed the rest.

Since it's night time already, and people are heading to bed, so I think it'll be better for you to wait for a little while and hop in the RP(come out of your room) when it's day time. 

Don't worry, it'll only be a few more posts before you can post. 

:3

I already have some of it posted on AO3 but its like years after the main games and theres another killing game with new students plus a few teachers from the old game. So its a mix of OCs and Cannon Characters. I'm currently typing the third trial, which is always a doozey. Lol

I already have some of it posted on AO3 but its like years after the main games and theres another killing game with new students plus a few teachers from the old game. So its a mix of OCs and Cannon Characters. I'm currently typing the third trial, which is always a doozey. Lol

Oh, got any links? And what's the title of the fanfic? ;3

Anyway, good luck on the fanfic! Writing is always hard, hope it concludes perfectly.

Going to get my graphics Tablet soon (Within a month hopefully) So I'll be able to draw my characters one I get used to drawing with the device. Which means no more use for the freaking Rinamaru Avatars! Woohoo!

Going to get my graphics Tablet soon (Within a month hopefully) So I'll be able to draw my characters one I get used to drawing with the device. Which means no more use for the freaking Rinamaru Avatars! Woohoo!

Oh, good for you! I am jelly... I would love to get a tablet too if I ever have the chance to do digital art.

Btw, speaking of art, we definitely need to bring out how awesome @MonokumaFever 's arts are! 

I really like the unique style you have on your characters! Not to mention the character design! Some of them reminded me of cartoon characters! When I see "Baby Koba" (Koba drawn in a slightly different style) from your fanfic, I was literally squealing for how cute he is like a defenseless "fangirl", lol.

And... I would say that basically summarized my reaction to all of your art X'D!

Keep up the good work!

P.S. I'll give some review on your fanfic once I finish digesting it! 

Speeeaking of fanfic review...I recently had been stalking  @NANANANANANANANANANA 's RP too! Which definitely looks interesting too.

Perhaps I'll talk about some nonsense/theory here just for fun?

Personally, from my experience (and my experience on V3), making a "continuation" of the canon is hard, but could be really fun nonetheless. 

In NANANA's RP, there's no much information from the story so far, but NANANA included some interesting points in the RP overview.

"He, however, assured with some key differences. Vetting their students, more security and also  :The fact that Reserve Course students can actually take a test to join in the Main Course. "

If they really went all out to prevent anything bad happen, then it will most likely not happen, not to mention the current headmaster is the Ultimate Hope, so the killing game itself might be "the prevention", a test, or something along the line.

"a weird smell and you on the floor "

They actually can tell they were drugged and fainted, no brainwash cliche, that eliminates many possibilities. The world will not change much in such a short period of time.

Monokuma also claimed that the game has nothing to do with Junko, and is not for the sake of Despair. 

So it will make sense if we assume it was for the sake of Hope, the game may be a "drama" or a "test" set up by the school itself as a test for the new students(I assume they are freshman, but it's not mentioned), to see if they can hold onto hope when facing despair.

That's all I can say from the information I have so far when I stalked the RP. It's just for fun.

The RP looks interesting so far, wish you luck in hosting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back