OOC Chat

When you randomly find songs from the internet that suits your RP perfectly.

It's from a random anime, you can listen to it without being spoiled if you ignore the translation.

MAJOR SPOILER (Translation)

Traslation:

I was crying by myself while bearing an unspeakable loneliness, When the two of us, who couldn't put on a smile for anyone, met and we beamed.[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Past the middle of the night, I just suppressed this feeling of helplessness [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]In the depths of my mind.[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Goodbye, for the two of us will surely be reborn. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]We'll wave goodbye to our sorrows, [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]And someday it will be like starting a fire in our empty hearts. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]We found and strung together these fragmented words: [/COLOR]That even then, the world with just the two of us will keep going on; That it'll last forever: This I pray to the heavens.Be it white or black, one or zero, we were always haunted by our decisions, [COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]And so we held on to the important things we had left, until they almost crumbled.[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Past the light of dawn, [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]It felt a little like the future could be seen.[/COLOR]I'll continue to wish on my absurd dreams, For we're probably close to a miracle[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)] [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]That would be the pieces of strength I found next to your weaknesses. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]I found and strung together these fragmented words: [/COLOR]That you would protect this blurred world behind my eyelids, And the future we swore on: This I pray to the heavens.[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]When our shackled thoughts overlapped together, [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]We became more free than everyone else, [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]While supporting each other without hesitation, [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]In order to make up for what each of us lacked.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, about writing.

Please don't worry about the writing: how long you write, the quality of your writing, or all sort of stuff like that. 

The truth is all of that will not bother me, because as a GM my writing is terrible too, and I have to thank all of you for willing to cope with that problem of mine.
I always insist casual attitude in RPing, so having fun is more important.

But I am definitely not stopping improvement, in fact I want to improve my writing too, and is currently trying to. I don't have any tips tho.

So, yeah, in short, just don't stress yourself when writing up a post, relax and have fun! 

@NANANANANANANANANANA

I personally think your writing is quite good! Especially because I know English is not your mother tongue.

And here is my attempt to spook you and invade your privacy.

You are a Malaysian right? (Now you may tremble and fear the power of the ALL-SEEING-stalker!!! Muahahaha....Okay I am sorry, please don't get scared and never go onto the internet again.) (Do inform me, if you don't like it being exposed, I'll edit it out.)

For a non-native speaker like you, your writing skill is considered impressive to me, so keep it up, you will eventually master it.

Oh, about writing.

Please don't worry about the writing: how long you write, the quality of your writing, or all sort of stuff like that. 

The truth is all of that will not bother me, because as a GM my writing is terrible too, and I have to thank all of you for willing to cope with that problem of mine.
I always insist casual attitude in RPing, so having fun is more important.

But I am definitely not stopping improvement, in fact I want to improve my writing too, and is currently trying to. I don't have any tips tho.

So, yeah, in short, just don't stress yourself when writing up a post, relax and have fun! 

@NANANANANANANANANANA

I personally think your writing is quite good! Especially because I know English is not your mother tongue.

And here is my attempt to spook you and invade your privacy.

You are a Malaysian right? (Now you may tremble and fear the power of the ALL-SEEING-stalker!!! Muahahaha....Okay I am sorry, please don't get scared and never go onto the internet again.) (Do inform me, if you don't like it being exposed, I'll edit it out.)

For a non-native speaker like you, your writing skill is considered impressive to me, so keep it up, you will eventually master it.

Well thanks,actually. But I would like to tell you that English is the Second Language in Malaysia.

For writing tips, Maybe put them more into paragraphs? When you have a lot of 

"Insert Dialogue here"

"Insert Dialogue here"

"Insert Dialogue here"

It get confused. Is it breaks? are they stopping to do something? It confuses the hell out of me (Then again, I'm a person who has a weird mind and will and can make long-ass-paragraphs xD)

If you did:

"Insert Dialogue here" He said quietly,kicking the floor. 

"Insert Dialogue here" They crossed their arms.

"Insert Dialogue here" Said in a raised tone. 

Then to me, it looks more natural, because the breaks aren't for nothing. Do you get me? Sorry, I'm used to trying to help people when it comes to writing. You don't have to take note of what I'm saying though. :D

@NANANANANANANANANANA Yours if fine. If you really want to improve, you could write more about what your characters is saying/doing? Their thoughts? Don't have to, suggestion. 

I also suppose Foolishness(?) Left? If so, shame. The Rp is Fun. 

For writing tips, Maybe put them more into paragraphs? When you have a lot of 

"Insert Dialogue here"

"Insert Dialogue here"

"Insert Dialogue here"

It get confused. Is it breaks? are they stopping to do something? It confuses the hell out of me (Then again, I'm a person who has a weird mind and will and can make long-ass-paragraphs xD)

If you did:

"Insert Dialogue here" He said quietly,kicking the floor. 

"Insert Dialogue here" They crossed their arms.

"Insert Dialogue here" Said in a raised tone. 

Then to me, it looks more natural, because the breaks aren't for nothing. Do you get me? Sorry, I'm used to trying to help people when it comes to writing. You don't have to take note of what I'm saying though. :D

Btw, thanks for the advice! I'll try to be more specific, but most of the time if I do that...

"Quote"

"Quote"

"Quote"

They are just breaks, I'll add something after the "Quote" thingy when they are doing something, hope that helps with the confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back