OOC Chat

SecretRock

The Leader of the Pantheon
I almost forgot this! This is just for discussing things, whether or not they have anything to do with the plot or characters.

If you wanna make a girl, go for it.

@TheMilkMan I'm gonna give everyone an extra day, just so they can have a chance to put their forms up. Not everyone is fast at making a character.

IC thread is up! Feel free to post ant any time. For now it's just training and messing about, so feel free to experiment with your powers and get a handle on them.

IC thread is up! Feel free to post ant any time. For now it's just training and messing about, so feel free to experiment with your powers and get a handle on them.

Is my character approved and you're just asking questions or is he still unapproved?

They're made to be versatile. And the owner of the Corp is kinda loaded so anything destroyed can be replaced.

And @Windsock he's still unaccepted for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to address something that I'm seeing in the forms, and this is my fault but I just want to clarify it, when I said that they were most probably students in the forms, I meant they just wouldn't be hyper experienced with their skills or abilities, not that they're a junior or senior student.

I'm considering re-doing how Terrance's powers operate (and the character himself some) in totality with your questions and critique in minds. I still want him to be a strong, nuclear-oriented super'hero', but what do you think I could do to make him less 'fridge-logic' prone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back