OOC chat

@Stormyface

Who_the_hell_do_you_think_I_am_by_k_a_t_o.jpg

But really is motorcycle helmet and katana a common knowledge in this world?

I know everyone is waiting on me. Damm it, it]s just one thing after the other with my laptop and my life...

@Ranix Aurus you´re perhaps our most active member, would you like to be co-GM and help me get a hold of this mess?

@Stormyface please send a PM so I can provide to you details about what I have stored to the plot. Should I ever take more than two days between posts again, you will be given permission to use whatever NPCs I am using to move the plot (or even my character if necessary) so that we don´t keep everyone waiting. Sound ok?

@Idea Uh...yeah, sure? What should I do though. Also what happened to your life man.

*tests

*assignments

*my computer caught a virus, my antivirus caught a virus, it´s not working like it should, I can´t send it for repairs because I need it for assignments

*internet was always shitty

*trying to post on phone is a nightmare too, loose all motivation too write whenever things start blocking

*etc...

You're not a bad GM. Good things happen to bad GMs and bad things happen to good GMs. If good things always happened to good people it'd look suspicious.

@Stormyface are you suggesting a foul play?  :/

What should we do now though. I think nobody in our group know the way to the city or anywhere remotely civilized (by the way we should chase that person who ran away methinkmaybe)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wander around in the woods, I guess. I've got a plot hook involving some... interesting bandits if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back