OOC chat

@Stormyface okay I think we're stuck unless we gonna skip ahead in time with disregard to the guys in the town. I mean you can only do a lot of things in the span of a few hours. Introducing something else now might be too much.

@Exiled Ace how about your character joining the others in town? Or just come to us in the forest if you're bored

View attachment 242716

That sounds about right then. I just don't know who's in town.

Just sent a message to you about that, actually... we do need a 'brick joke' sometime in this RP, though...

(Ex: brick flies off into the sunset and comes back to hit Culdranth in the eye during the final battle)

@IctoraPost Yeth alone is too hard to progress things _(:3JL)_

tell me about it. You´re confusing me too :P  

a few other matters @Exiled Ace is your character interacting with anyone in particular? Where is he, exactly?

@DemetrioMachete there´s no king there, that´s a lord. Just a small bit of info, no need to change your post (your character could perfectly have confused the guy with the king)

@IctoraPost I´ll let it pass this time, but in the future, avoid autohitting. 

@Mena where is your character at the moment, exactly?

In fact, where is everyone? Who´s in the forest and who´s in the crowd in Jizzytown?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed. @Idea

And Lyle is still in the town square.. Or wherever this Lord is giving his "give up" speech. I believe Nowal and Ren are there, too. Unless they managed to leave Lyle's sight and I happened to miss that.

@Idea me, @Stormyface, and @Exiled Ace are in the forest

Me and stormy camping in the forest because stormy's character kept on randomly spouting magic and passing out

exiled's character is currently trying to run away from those lunatics

thanks guys! stormy, and ranix, when you can, may I ask that you try coming to the city? I intended to use this scene to kind of bring the group together into the plot.

Ugh...

Time to de-fibrillate this RP again

defibrillation_doctor_f0011111.jpg

@Idea We need guidance...We need guidance now!

Users who are viewing this thread